Chapter 01

Shadow The Hedgehog P.O.V:

Welcome here, I'm Shadow The Hedgehog, the CEO G.U.N the greatest security of the earth, and also the richest Mobian Hedgehog on the world, own many factories of weapons around the planet, let I'm so rich that I can buy the half of the moon, but even that isn't satisfying me and with all what I have and all can have there still something missing in live and I don't know what.

Here I am again in my huge villa, laying outside in my long chair on my large balcony face my large pool with my whisky, and turn on the radio listening on some quite and classic music while I read the newspaper reading some news, I heard the footstep of my butler Silver bring me some of my pills,  yeah I take some pills for my depression well, I sure that those pill don't work but at believing that they are help me to deal with it.

There's really nothing to do here, without Silver on my side I'll be crazy from this silence and loneliness, at least I can talk to him about everything and nothing too, he also give advices most of the time to make me experience other things in my but with my work I rarely find time for myself and when I do it most the time in the bed or in the couch, I wish that something or someone will change my live.

~Meanwhile At The SuperMarket ~

Sonic The Hedgehog P.O.V:

I hope I won't caught by this time, walking around all the Supermarket department for quite a hour isn't suspicious, right !?, I hope no, but I stop right in front of frozen chicken shelf, I heard and feel my stomach gurgling as I rub a little my belly I imagine a delicious roasted chicken with some vegetables around, damn that sound and smell really delicious, heck I'm so hungry that I can even imagine the smell.

I look around me if there is anybody or any camera near by and I slip a big chicken on my back bag and walk with a little basket with some few vegetables less expensive that I found and walk toward the cashier waiting with my nerve eating me, as my turn arrives I saw the security guy looking at me I wave to him as a salute  nervously and turn immediately to the cashier, I felt a cold glare on me and my furniture for quite a moment, I can tell that he sort of find out but how I bring the largest back bag for it.

As I left the place and went outside of the Supermarket I feel a pair of hands on my shoulder stoping me, I panic and immediately grab my back bag with the frozen Chicken in and hit the person and I was completely froze once I saw the security guy from earlier laying down unconscious, did I kill him ? That all was I need now, trouble with the justices, just I was about to call the ambulance two security guy yell at me to stop moving and put my hands up, they handcuff my hand and take me to their car, this time I'm really fuck up, who's gonna take care of my siblings now ?

~Few Hours Later At The Shadow Villa~

Silver The Hedgehog P.O.V:

Mr. Shadow mental health is getting really bad this recent years, all what he do it just laying on the bed, watching TV or training  and upgrading on his weapon for hours, I try many time to find him a hobby or something that ask to going outside, hiking, surfing heck even going to a museum or some those rich and class party night, but all what he do is just ignoring me and sleeping.

As I clean the Crystal tableware collection of mister, he turn on the TV and search to whatever he could watch until he stop to the news, a young journalist talk about a safe attack a security officer near the super walk by a young man of 24 years of blue spines color know as Sonic the hedgehog, he get arrest immediately and they also show him coming out of the tribunal's with a lawyer on his side pushing the other journalists away from him, I feel so bad for him.

Mr Shadow was suddenly concerned about him and listen to him carefully about his story, apparently they stop him for stealing a frozen chicken and he panic from the security guy who caught him and scared him, all the mics of the journalists were all around him asking a lot of questions.

Journalists 01: " Mr Sonic!! Mr. Sonic!! Do you have anything to say"

Sonic: " they want to take away my siblings,.... that what they want ! And me without my siblings I'll die!!* panic and a little aggressive tone*"

Journalists 02: " and for your siblings, did they tell why ?"

Journalists 03: " will you appeal?"

Sonic: " appeal to who?, and for my siblings they say I'm a bad big brother, a bad tutor for them, they say that my stealing jeopardize their future! But stealing for their family so they can eat is a crime?, but separating them from their own family is a crime !* angry tone *"

Damn that guy's sure ready to do anything for them, I saw Mr. Shadow Passionate on this blue hedgehog, I think he admire him on the way he defend himself and want his family to be with him, this blue guy has got full Mister attention on him

Sonic: ".... Family.... My Family * calm himself as tears fall on his cheeks* there's nothing more precious than anything, in a troubled time, they are my haven of peace, harmony, gentleness, comfort, and they want to deprive my siblings of that? As a old proverb said ' without your family's love, you're no more than a sounding brass, a banging cymbal' "

"What are you without a family?.... Nothing"

"....Nothing...."