Chapter 10

Sonic Flashback

Third Person P.O.V:

Sonic was coming back from his racing training to his house, as he arrive their he saw the light was off and once he turn it on his parent, he little brother Tails, the twin and some of his friends all I. The living room screaming a happy birthday, they were celebrating his 17 birthday, in the same time he received a message from a company to sponsor their products in one of his race competitions, a dream coming true . His family were so proud of him and specially his dad it's a new bright future for Sonic

One of his friend invited him for a special party and with the permission of his parents, they let him go after giving a little warning about the danger and the reason why all this worries for this type of parties it because he was a herm.

They all go to his friend  house and party all night, party went great, until a special guy green hedgehog join the party searching for fun, he spot on the blue of his kind and went to meet him, Sonic on the other hand was taking a break from the dance and notice a mysterious hedgehog coming toward him.

They introduced each other and talk for quite of time until Sonic start to get dizzy from the drink that this stranger hedgehog give him as he suddenly fall from losing his balance and his eyes close slowly looking at the last person with the sound of the music fading away.

The next morning he wake up feeling a little dizzy but also feeling a pain between his legs he look around not recognizing the places either the hedgehog who was in the bed, he hardly grab his stuffs and leave the place back to his house.

Few days Later, Sonic start to get very sick and will pass most of his time In the bathroom, noticing his health condition they take him to the doctor, after few exams they found out that Sonic was pregnant. In the same day they received a letter from some great company to sponsor their products, with Sonic condition non of this will be possible not only that what of reputation the family will if anyone know about this, for Jules there's only one solution

Get rid of the baby

After this check up, the family wasn't the same anymore, their will be always a fight between Jules and Sonic as the mother protect her child, he did won't to lose the baby, it's not fair to rid of a new before it ever born.

Since that day Sonic was home schooled and never go out of the house, many of friends come to see him but his dad will only send them away making them understand that they're bad people for his family, Sonic lose all his friends and his dad will do anything to force him to change his mind but he fail countless times

For days and weeks the family start to fall apart and Jules wasn't ready to lose his family not matter what they say he'll destroy this accident, so once the Tails was at his school and the nanny take care of the baby twin, he sabotage his wife car knowing they are going to the doctor again for the check up.

They both left the house and went to the hospital went suddenly the car start to lose control, the stress, the fear, was the only feeling they both felt as the mother try to take control of the car but fail, the car went out of the road falling from a little cliff rolling on itself, Sonic and his mom were taken immediately to the hospital once a other driver find them there and call the police and ambulance.

After few weeks Sonic wake up from his coma feeling something missing he remove the blanket and saw his right leg missing a nurse enter to see his health stat, and of course she announce a lot of bad news, a lot of thinks happen during his coma that he couldn't believe.

He lose his right leg because it was already cut off during the fall, he lose the baby he was carrying and he learn about his dad sabotage from a agent police and worst was when he learn about his mother death.

Since that day lose everything, he lose his honor, dignity and his honors in front of the world, his dad was in the prison for more the 30 years, his sibling went to frosted family, and he was alone in this hospital fighting and try to walk again, he managed to work at some café and some restaurants as a server and take his family back to nice home, but of course somebody else went to his life and destroy again but that didn't stop him to fight more for his family

and he still fighting
but for how long ?

End Of the flashback.

Shadow P.O.V

He start crying again uncontrollably still saying that it was all his fault, I hold him close to me as tight as I can feeling bad for him, I don't ever remember having this such feeling, I found that so unfair for him to pass all this he'll just because wanted keep the baby, he wanted it and his dad take it from him everything.

I saw his fake leg, I saw him still crying as he watch his mom, Aleena, on the screen apologizing countless to her, I try to calm him as much I can even if I didn't know how, he cry quietly for hours until he fell asleep, I carefully take him back to his bed and cover him, I went to the living room to turn off the TV when saw him and all his family together smiling, laughing and happy, something that I never live with my family.

It is so unfair