Chapter 05

~Few Hours Later ~

Shadow P.O.V:

That the first time of my life that I got a fun going to a restaurant and cinema, all the kids have a unforgettable time, It make me so happy to see them like that and live this « Family » moment but anyways we were back home celebrating Tails Birthday it's a simple and fun celebration, it was getting late and tomorrow it's school so After that neighborhood Espio I think take Charmy back, Tails went back in his room as for me, i didn't know what to do Sonic was at the kitchen washing the dishes.

As I was about to help him there I felt two pair of small arms grabbing my legs, they both look at me with there puppies eyes asking me to read the a story, I never tell nor read nor even have any story for bed time, Sonic Look at me smiling waiting for me to go with them.

I went in their room with them already in their bed covering themselves with their blanket looking at me with their little eyes, I'm they are looking at my soul, but anyway Sonia give me their favorite book " Children Of The Rain" , I've heard about this story but I never read it, the kid show me a little blue stool between their bed to sit, it's a little embarrassing for me to sit here but if what family do so why not.

While I was reading them the story, they both fall asleep so I escaped their room without making any noise and closing their door, I call Sonic lowly to not wake them up, I look around this house until I found his room a little bigger then the other room with two single bed which he push a little closer to each other living some space between us and add a large blanket and cover them both, it make look like it's a king bed size.

He let me go to the bathroom to change my clothes as he change I'm the room, it took me just a minute to change, I was about to leave but I saw the door slightly open, coming closer I saw him changing his clothes, I shouldn't do that it's inappropriate, it's not right, but my body didn't let me move and kinda force me to watch everything, I feel my body heat up, my throat dry as I keep focus on every move he make, the way he take slowly off his clothes it make like the time is slowing down, I can see his slim and strong body and so... sexy, wait no what am I doing ? I can't do that !! I'm try a family not him I can't think like this!!

Once he call me I felt like I take back the control of my whole body and quickly answer him that I'm fine, wash face face and join him, he was already laying on his bed covering with his blanket as the light went off i take the other bed and try to fall asleep since I couldn't only thinking about it.

~The Next Morning~

Sonic P.O.V:

Everyone is ready I only have to quickly their breakfast before they go, everyone were in the tablet waiting for their breakfast except Shadow, I didn't want to woke him up, he look very tired probably from yesterday, anyway as we eat I notice that Tails didn't seem pretty good, I hope his not sick but once I ask him what's wrong he say with the sign language that he didn't feel okay around Shadow and also ask if he gonna really stay here, and of course I've to lie again saying yes he'll.

Shadow finally wake up and join us to the breakfast he sit close to me and my twin siblings, they were happy to see him but not Tails, well this gonna be really awkward, it was close school time and my siblings were waiting for me as I heard the knock on the door Tails grab his bag and open the door and live not even saying good bye, I look at the window seeing Charmy and Tails living with Espio

Shadow purpose that he'll take my siblings to school, well at least I will be early on my work, before I go I give a kiss kiss on his lips and leave, I can imagine his face totally red I chuckle on my way on my work, I'm a cleaner and janitor in one the greatest high school of this city, damn when I think that I pass the greatest days of my live, we use to have so much fun here, until my mom pass away and all those happy days faded with her, look what I'm now.

Anyway I saw knuckles coming out of the gym, yep you guess it his a sport teacher and trainer for young wrestlers from our city, he opened his own wrestling hall few week ago, and he invited me and my family to join him the next week end at the park to celebrate it, since everyone are coming that mean that Amy will be there, I wanted to find a excuse but his best friend i know him since we wear diaper I really can't do that to him so I'll support Amy annoying conversation just for my best pal. Like we all say "Bros before hoes"

I accepted his invitation and told him about Shadow, he wasn't sure first but he was okay since he don't bring the police here, as he left I received a message from someone who will offer me a job tonight, I know how this is going on but I got not choice, at least with more money I could pay better food and some new clothes for my family, hopefully I'll be able to walk back home or else I'll have to invent a excuse, I hate laying to them but I don't really have any other choice.

I wonder how Shadow's doing ?
And what is he doing right now ?
I hope he's not lonely