Chapter 14

~Few Days Later~

Sonic P.O.V:

I still didn't get any job and my body hurt me so much, the last guy was pretty rough that my legs were pretty sort this morning, I just finished my job today and Knuckles was waiting for me, we walk back to our homes, as we walk he look at me with a weird way when I ask what's wrong he wonder about my walk of course I can't tell him about my secret so I lie and say me and Shadow take it a little rough.

He quietly laugh and give some advice about it, anyway as we arrive he proposed me to work on his gym in his mini bar, making some fruits cocktails, and some sandwiches, he even say that he'll pay me I immediately accept his offer and went back home to announce them the news and once I open saw them all in kitchen waiting in front of the oven.

I watch them taking out a plat full of delicious cookies, I never see Tails so comfortable with someone, usually he'll push them away or stay away from them but what make me smile more is that Shadow was using the sign language to communicate with him, he sure make some mistakes but at least he's trying, form all the people that I met Shadow was the most enjoyable and lively one, how's possible that he don't have a partner or even make a family ? More I questions less answers I got.

~A Hour Later~

Shadow P.O.V:

I'm really happy that he finally found a job, at least he won't sneak every night out meetings those bastards, we decided to celebrate it with his siblings first than I'll take him to a fancy restaurant, we're having a good time something I really wish to lived on my childhood, i wasn't allowed to do any party or even celebrate some events like other family, like Christmas, or Halloween, or any of this, they always told me that they are waist of time and money, heck I wasn't even allowed to have a birthday party.

But let's forget about that, after the siblings went to sleep Sonic and I were in his room he lay down on the bed tired but happy, I told him that I've a little surprise for him and he was not excepting it, I told him to get ready as I wait for him outside, he was curious about the surprise and change his clothes as I left the room and went out only seeing Espio with another person coming to watch the kids during our absence, apparently this red Arnoldo was his partner .

As they enter Sonic appear wearing a black and white shoes, a black pants with a grey shirt and a black jacket without forgetting his white glove, he may look simple like that but he was perfect, amazing, beautiful, no it's more than that, he was gorgeous.

I felt my face blush as I saw him coming toward me, I offer him my arm like a gentleman and he accepted and we walk together a talk a little until we arrive to my Motorcycle, I saw his face completely shock, I bet he wasn't excepting that well I do ride many vehicles heck I even ride a Tanks once, I take place and he sit behind me warping his arms around my waist and rest his heads on shoulder back. Why am I smiling like that ?

As I was driving, I felt him holding me more tighter, I guess it's was his first time and he was afraid to fall and it also feel nice in someway I really like it, it make me feel sort of happy, we arrive to the restaurant close to the beach, I already reserved a table just for us at one of the terrace in front of the ocean as the moon appears clearly.

We eat and talk for hour or two, I've never pass a moment so amazing like tonight, we learn a lot about each other and we've got a lot in commons, like music, art, books, and more talking with him is way more interesting and fascinating then any person from the high society I use to know, I'm getting use to this live.

The more time I spend with him the more this weird feeling get stronger, I couldn't remove my eyes away from him, his laugh, his voice, his gaze everything about him it perfect and beautiful, just like a precious blue diamond, I want to tell him my feelings but I'm not sure if it's the right moment, and I don't think his ready for a new relationship, I'll have to wait for the right moment, I received a call from Silver but I didn't answer just few seconds later I got a message from him saying that it's urgent, I've a bad feeling about I told him that I've a urgent call and just smile and told me to not worry, gosh he's adorable.

Sonic P.O.V:

I've never have a chance to go to a restaurant like this one, and specially with someone like him, usually I'll have only a cup a wine and well .... you know the rest but with him it's completely different, he make me feel that I'm important and interesting too, I've spend the most amazing moments of live, it's been so long since I felt happy like today.

I think I've developed some feeling for him even if I promis of myself that I won't never fall in love again, every time it end up with painful break up but this time it seem different, it feel right and it feel amazing too, I keep thinking about yesterday, the warm and soft touch of his hands when he hold it, those Ruby eyes that hypnotizing me, and this dance I can't stop thinking of it and I wonder myself, what if I let him kiss me that night? Would that mean that we break the contract ? Should I trust him?

I was waiting for shadow to come back, he's being gone for quite of time but once he come back his face was completely pale with a worry expression, I hold both of his hands making him looking at me to reassure him, when ask him what wrong he look at me and said

"It's my dad...."

"He's back"