Chapter 04

~The Next Morning Day ~

Shadow P.O.V:

Here we're close to arrive, Sonic send the address of his house yesterday night, i was really excited but once arrive i felt weird, how could he live in such place it look like a Dump I never thought that his family could live in this place, I felt a little uncomfortable but that didn't stop my excitement to meet his family.

He stop the car in front of Sonic's house which it look pretty different from the other houses that I saw earlier in this district , at least it's not a camp, or rusty camping car it's a nice little house painted in white with a small buckets full of flower and aromatic plants, some of there's windows are broken, and also a lot of weird machines on the top of the house, I wondered what are those

As Silver left I walk toward the house and feel some eyes on me, it must be the neighborhood that Sonic told me a red echidna and a White bat, and a weird pink hedgehog talking at one those broken windows with Sonic giving him something like cupcakes or some like, he look like he's bored as hell, probably this is the girl he warned me.

Before She left she give a kiss on his lips and walk away, I was surprise about this kiss, why I'm a surprise well i never see my parents kissing and say anything related to the love things this it's just too weird, as she left he wiped her kiss with his blue and black tartan jacket and went inside not even noticing you arrive.

I knocked the door and a little blond Fox boy open it, once he saw me his widens and before a say hi he close the door, is this the " warm welcome" that Sonic tell me? I knock again and this time Sonic open the door and he hug me, I know that we're just acting but it feel really nice, it feel very good, I saw the kids watching us behind one the wall so I hug him back to not be suspicious

He let me in and I take a seat, It was pretty messy living which it's connected to the kitchen room there's is a small table it could barely fit all of them, even if it was not so much organized it wasn't so bad, the two little kids was sitting on the other side of the couch watching me as the double Tails blond Fox was the Bee Boy if I'm not wrong this might be Tails and Charmy, they were sitting on the dining table were also watching , wait no, more like scanning me while Sonic something to eat, this is pretty uncomfortable.

Charmy: " sooo is he gonna live and sleep here with you Sonic? * keep watching him suspicious *"

Sonic: " of course , cuz he's my boyfriend * prepare the snacks*"

Manic: " Since when?? * come carefully close to Shadow *"

Tails: " * look at Charmy as he translated their conversation*"

Charmy: " * look at Tails as he use the sign language and translate* Tails Said: 'that No one told us, we're your Siblings!', aren't we?' He's pretty surprised too"

Sonic: " yes of course, * bring the plat full of snacks and juice to the living room * it's just we only met....few days ago and so .. it was ... it was..."

Shadow: " it was love at the first sight!"

Sonic: " that's it. Love at the first sight"

Sonia: " Again?? *look at Sonic Confused *"

Sonic P.O.V:

Both of my siblings start running around the living room playing their games again, Tails with Charmy help, keep asking about how do we meet and why, I know I told them that I won't fall in love to someone again, so I just told them that's those things can't be control it just hit over our head... and we decide to stay together for 3 mouth, no I mean forever, Argh !!!

Of course Shadow try to lies saying that he saw me one at a little bar then on the TV, he say that he found me strikingly beautiful, even if we're both acting I felt my face blushing a little no one ever said that to me, he was still laying until his little lay crack a little when he say that me and him we making a project, of course project mean need money or it.

Of course I did lie too saying that he have a little budged for it, I can say that Tails and Charmy were a little suspicious look on us, he ask on what project we didn't answer, we'll busted if they find out but remembering my hobbit my little art stuff left on the table I said that we'll open a little Gallery, everyone look shocked at me even Shadow

Charmy: " a Gallery!? Really!?, like a real gallery!? Like you wanted !?"

Sonic: " uuuh yeah yeah, just like I dream it"

Sonia: " that awesome, that mean you gonna be popular!! Right Sonic!,"

Manic: " we gonna past on the TV like you did !!"

Charmy: " * translate Tails sign language* Tails Say ' Do we have anything to say?' "

Sonic: " no I don't think so "

Charmy: " great Wellcome to Eggman Land * roll his eyes as he drink his coffee*"

Charmy: " * translate Tails sign language* Tails ask if you have kids?"

Shadow: "  no, I don't"

Charmy: " cool then you can spoil them! How about a new VG Console? Or a 4K TV? Or Pool? * excited tone*"

Sonic: " Charmy, Tails Let's get this straight there'll be no extra spending ok!, isn't that right Mr. Shadow?, our relationship isn't based on money."

Shadow: " Absolutely not"

Manic: " why did you call him Mister ?"

Oh damn, I didn't realize I said mister, but Shadow suddenly turn out like I was joking and start laughingly I join him too to not be attract any suspicious on us, suddenly remember that I buy a little surprise for Tails that I hide it in room and I Bake this morning his favorite cake for his birthday a lemon cake, so since mister Shadow is here and he know about his birthday he suggests to celebrate it he will take out all of us to the cinema then to a restaurant before dinner so could we celebrated his birthday here, they were all excited for this idea.