Epilouge

14 years later everyone got there memrories back from the past and the old past.
Henrick Grayson Mikaelson and Jenna Miranda Mikaelson Kol and Elena's 12 year old twins
Alexia Isabella-Katerina Salvatore Katherine and Stefans daughter 11
Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Jenna Salzaman and Josette'Josie' Olivia Saltzman the biological daughters of Jo and Alaric but there mother is also Caroline Forbes. They are 13
Sarah Destiny Gerad-Mikaelson 14 year old Rebekah and Marcel's daugher
Charlotte Lillian Salvatore Bonnie and Damons 10 year old daughter
Isabelle Zoey Mikaelson Elena and Kol's 4 year old daughter
Noah Niklaus Mikaelson Freya and Keelin's 4 year old son
Ethan Elijah Mikeaelson Caroline and Klaus' 4 year old son
Lisa Andrea- Elena Mikaelson Elijah and Hayley's 4 year old daughter.
Maddison 'Maddie' Livy Gerad Mikaelson 4 year old daughter of Rebekah and Marcel.
Evelyn'Evie' Angel Mikaelson Hannah's one month old daughter

Elena was standing in frony of the lockwood turned Forbes/Mikaelson headquarters. Caroline ran to the front steps." Hello Mystic Falls. So the Mayor has an announcement. So presenting mayor Mikaelson and her 15 year old niece and daughter. "

Elena walked out with Hope and Hannah who was holding her 1 month old daughter. Elena stepped up to the podium."Hello Everyone, 13 years ago 2 of my sisters in Law convinced me to start my campaign. They said this town needed a new Mayor. And we want you to run. 10 years ago my best friend and I started the Mikaelson boarding school for the young and gifted. A very special school."

"Special indeed." Hope whispered.

"Today is the ten year anniversary  And a lot of things have changed in this town in our home. So as a little treat. Caroline if you will."

Caroline stepped up. Caroline whistled."So we put together a little performance. Line up." Elena walked over and took Evie from Hannah.

Hope, Hannah and Sarah got in the back line.
Josie, Lizzie, Jenna  Charlotte, and Alexia got in the next up line
Maddie, Noah, Isabelle Ethan, and Lisa ran to the front line.
Henrick stood behind the back line

Rebekah whistled. And started the music.

Hope did 3  flips to the right and Sarah did 3 flips to the left.
Josie and Lizzie did three flips to the right and Charlotte and Alexia did three flips to the left.
Jenna stayed in the middle of the second line Hannah in the middle of the third.
Maddie and Noah did front rolls to the right Ethan and Lisa did front rolls to the right.
Isabelle stands in the middle.

They all stood in there designated spots. Bonnie whistled next.
Hope and Sarah did a cartwheel into a backbend then went into there splits.
Josie and Alexia did a front walkover into there splits. Lizzie and Charlotte did a backwalkover into there splits. They moved there legs so they were sitting with there legs pointing in front of them.
Each girl clapped making Maddie Noah Ethan and Lisa stand. Middle row flipped up to a stand and the first roll back up so they could each get picked up.
They use magic to lighly leviate them case obviously four year olds are heavy to sit on a shoulder but no humans notice this. Josie picked up Maddie and put her on her right shoulder. Lizzie picked up Noah and put him on her left shoulder Charlotte picked up Ethan and put him on her left shoulder and Alexia picked up Lisa putting her on her right shoulder. They walked so that they were in front of Hannah's line so she was free,
Elena  whistled. Jenna did 3 black flips as Henrick was doing 3 back flips so they were side by side with Hannah. They both clapped twice. Isabella walked backwards and her sister Hannah picked her up and put her on her neck.
Jenna and Henrick both did 3 more backflips."TA-DA."
"Issy." Hannah asked.
"Happy Aniversarry to the Mikaelson boarding school for the young and gifted."
Everyone started clapping.
They put all the four year olds down on the floor."Ta-Da"

They all ran off the stage.  Bonnie Rebekah and Katherine ran on the stage."This town thrives when we work together and it took us 2 weeks to teach them all that. But they did great. This is our home and it has been through great things."
--
Everyone was in the school main room.

Jo and Alaric were married. 13 years. Kol and Elena married 14 years. Hayley and Elijah 10 years married. Rebekah and Marcel 7 years they live in both Mystic Falls and New Orleans. Klaus and Caroline married 12 years. Freya and Keeling 15 years. Bonnie and Damon 12 years.

Jo and Caroline are both the mothers to Josie and Lizzie. Jeremy left and continued to be a hunter but taking along Sarah Salvatore.
Everyone got there happy ending even Davina who past self fell in love with her highschool boyfriend.

Hope and Hannah looked at eachother."We did it."

"Yeah y'all did." Freya smiled.

"But i'm still gonna kick your ass Hope do you know how to keep your mouth shut." Hannah asked.

"Hannah we fixed it stop complaining.." Hope asked

"She's right." Hannah looked over to her mom who was rubbing Isabelle's head who was sitting between Elena and Kol."Y'all did it and look you changed it for the better your 15 and no one is dead were all alive and will all be together. Even your Uncle Finn likes living now."

Freya nodded."Finn wanted to die. Sage didn't want to live without him and they were both dead. So was Jo and we brought them back and now we get to live our lives."

"I like this future."

"So do I"

The end.