chaper 10

Kol Bonnie Matt and Jeremy was at the lake house."So why are we here."

"Cause you tried to kill your sister twice." Bonnie said.

"We need to get those hunter instincts under control then we can put them to good use" Kol said.

"Like" Jeremy asked."We already have the original family here."

"But there are werewolves and vampires if war ever comes here it'll be good to have a hunter." Bonnie said.

"What would bring war to Mystic Falls" Matt asked.

"Jeremy's Tattoo, people here Elena is a vampire, People here that the originals are settling" Bonnie said.

"People hate my family we haven't been in one place since we were at war in New Orleans in 1914. If were all together people automactically assume that were going to war again. So they want to choose sides." Kol said.

"What are the two sides" Jeremy asked.

"Me against them three i don't like taking orders. If Nik wasn't a hybrid me and him would always be at war and i would win some but because he has that dagger he is able to win." Kol said.

"I say we get rid of the daggers" Bonnie said.

"That is not easy to do" Kol said.

"Well then bad time to say Caroline is looking for them" Bonnie said.

"What" Kol asked.

"Your in love with our best friend so she's gonna find a dagger and me and Andrea were gonna make it golden. Only fair he has one you have one." Bonnie said.

"And what if she gets caught" Kol said.

"Klaus loves her he won't hurt her" Bonnie shrugged.
--

Elena and Caroline were with Rebekah."Where does Klaus keep the daggers." Caroline asked.

"What" Rebekah said.

"Yeah i agree what are you talking about" Elena said.

"I only need one" Caroline said.

"Check Nik's study" Rebekah said,

She vamped upstairs and came down with a dagger."Found one" She put it in her purse.

"Your crazy" Rebekah said.

"Where are the girls" Caroline asked.

"Upstairs" Rebekah said.

"Freya Andrea come here." Caroline said.

Both girls vamped downstairs. Caroline handed them the dagger."I'm just gonna channel you" Hannah said.She held one end of the dagger and Hope held the others. Both girls flew back they stood up and held up the Golden Dagger."It's done."

"Go give it to him" Caroline said,

"I have to go see Hayley i gotta go" Hope and Hannah both vamped out.

Hannah arrived at the lake house and seen Kol and Jeremy training. Hope vamped to them with Hayley."Hi."

"What the hell" Jeremy said.

"Sorry" Hannah held up the golden dagger.

Bonnie ran out with Matt."Y'all did it. I thought i was helping."

"Well we have since the 12 hyrbids died last night we need you to do something else" Hope siad.

"Jeremy Matt can y'all train while we talk" Hannah said,

"Sure" Jeremy said.

Hope Bonnie Hayley Hannah and Kol went inside."You two are evil" Hayley said.

"Thank you mother" Hope smiled. Hayley's eye's sparkled.

"Dad" Hannah said. His eyes sparkled and he shook his head.

"Bonnie how is the expression going" Hope asked.

"Pretty well actually i got a lot of power" Bonnie said.

"She'll find out she's pregnant soon are you two ready for that" Kol asked.

"We have to be" Hannah said.

"Yeah were ready" Hope said.

"I'm four months older then you" Hannah said

"Only because Elena had her at 7 months and i had you at 8" Hayley siad.

"So when you were four months i was here" Hannah asked.

"Yeah" Hayley said.

"Well then we have to be ready for this" Hope said.

"And we will be" Hannah said."She still wears that necklace. The necklace he gave her i know we can do this."

"You still mad" Hope siad.

"And as revenge i made this dagger" Hannah held up the golden dagger."I'm his daughter revenge is my thing."

"She acts to much like you Kol" Hayley said.

"Hey" Hannah said.

"It's true" Kol said.

"What y'all need to do is get everything we need to defeat Dahlia and wake Freya" Hayley said.

"Freya and Mom were working on something there gonna give them there memories back so when we change it Keelin will still be with Freya and Marcel is with Rebekah" Hannah said.

"Of course she was" Hayley sighed."She always had a plan i never understood how."

"It's just her she wants everyone to get there happily ever after but she never got hers and never did he." Bonnie said.