Chapter 1

Hope and Hannah arrived in Mystic Falls,"What do we do now."

"We go to work." Hannah smirked." The Mikaelson ball is tomorrow we see if it was really love at first sight."

"Your evil" Hope said.

"We bring them back and we stay the hell away from New Orleans we don't let your mom leave Mystic Falls" Hannah said.

"Ok" Hope smiled. Then she groaned."We need to go dress shopping,"

"No we just need to simply sneak into the Mikaelson manor and steal dresses" Hannah said,

"First lets go find Damon and you can compel him to stop flirting with your mother. Then we bring Jeremy back here and make sure that Damon still turns abby" Hope said.

"Sounds good to me" Hannah said.

--

Hope and Hannah walked into the Salvatore boarding house where they found Stefan and Damon."Who are you two"

"Your worst nightmare" Hannah smirked. Hannah vamped to Damon and Hope vamped to Stefan."After our parents died we killed ourselfs and unlocked our vampire side. Hi i'm Hannah Mikaelson this is Hope my cousin."

"What do you want with us" Damon asked.

"Protect Elena up until you find out she's pregnant then stay the hell away from her. Don't ever kiss her again she's already promised to someone" Hope and Hannah compelled.

"I know you two think your in love with her but i could careless stay the hell away from her. She is not meant to be a Salvatore. The future is about to change." Hannah said.

Both girls looked into there eyes."You will forget this conversation but you will head our warning you know that y'all aren't meant to be let her live her life. However she chooses to. If she says she wants him there her pregnancy you will let him be there. You also will tell Caroline to start giving her blood to Meredith instead of yours." The two girls compelled then vamped out they met in the woods close to the Mikaelson manor.

"Now lets steal dresses" Hannah said.

"What if we get caught a fate worse than death them knowing who we really are" Hope said.

"Thats why we go invisble and then we use magic to get through there." Hannah said. They joined hands and they each went invisble. They went inside they seen people everywhere preparing for the party. They snuck into the basement and found two beautiful dresses. They used there magic and telerported them out. Then they went and 'Booked' a hotel room.

"Call your uncle get him here" Hope said.

"No we wait till the ball for that he can't come and ruin it" Hannah said.

"What happened 17 years ago"Hope asked.

"Grandma forced her to give blood. Mom told me dad while they were dancing she took one look in his eyes and didn't want him to die. Then wanting to be friends with Rebekah again she told him to tell her and he did after he broke Matt's arm no one ever understood it. He did it to get Rebekah outside to tell her not to drink it." Hannah said.

"I hope this works what if everything goes wrong" Hope said.

"Then we try again i have to save him. My mom's not herself you remember when i got back from the boarding house and i was a wreck. I didn't want anyone to be near me. They were the only ones that understood why i was mad and angry. She's to broken right now to do help i need my dad back. You do to your parents are gone and its tearing you apart" Hannah said.

"We do this as many times as it takes until we our new future" Hope smiled.