Chapter 9

Elena was sitting on the steps of her lake house. Her memories had went away so she was a little confused. She was waiting on Kol to come. She hadn't went in the house cause there was a note that said do not enter. So she decided she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

She had been so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice him sit next to her."You ok."

"Just thinking. So whats with the note" Elena asked.

"How about i show you" Kol stood up and helped her up. They both walked into the house.

She gasped the whole floor was covered in rose petals and candles

She gasped the whole floor was covered in rose petals and candles."It's beautiful but isn't it dangerous to leave this many candles on."

"Not when you had a witch. I had them spell these candles so that they would light when we opened the door" Kol said,

She turned towards him."Why are you so nice to me."

"Why are you so nice to me" Kol asked.

"Because despite what your sister says about you being the most reckless. Your not around me whats your excuse" Elena raised her eyebrowns and crossed her arms on her chest.

He took her hand uncrossing her arms. And spinning her around."Do i really need to answer that."

"No" Elena shook her head.

"How about a dance" Kol smiled. He pulled her into him and they started to dance.

"Why do you never talk about your past" Elena asked.

"Lets just say it's a little dark" Kol said.

"I don't care how dark it is." Elena said.

"How about another day darling i don't want to bring up bad memory's" Kol said.

"Promise" Elena asked.

He spinned her."Promise."

The two continued to dance.

--

I know it sucks its short but my mind went blank and i coildnt think of anything