Chapter 16

It was the Day before the argument was supposed to happen. Hannah was not ready for this. But she knew that it had to happen.

--
Elena and Rebekah walked into the  doctors office. Elena went and sat on the bed and Rebekah sat on the chair in the corner. Soon Meredith came in. "Kol's not here today."

"He was busy today Klaus' needed him for something and he already hates me so if i would have asked him to come to this Klaus would have blew his top."

"Ok just lay back and will do the gender and you can surprise him however you want."

Elena nodded she layed on the matt and pulled up her shirt revealing her six month belly. Meredith put the gel on it and grabbed the wand and the baby appeared on the screen."So."

"Well she is healthy. And the birth is on track."

"She." Elena asked,

Meredith nodded."Your having a girl Elena."

--
Rebekah called Hannah."Heads up we just left."
- The next day
Klaus and Kol were in the study with drinks."Where's Elena."

Kol looked at Klaus."Why Nik."

"Well i just find it suspicious that she's never around." Klaus smirked.

Kol rolled her eyes."Are we going through this again."

"Just because she got pregnant doesn't guarentee that it is yours i'm just saying."

"Are you serious right now Nik can't i just be happy for once. For once can i have something for myself."

I don't trust her. Elena Gilbert is the most indescive girl ever. She always had to be the center of attention.

--

Hannnah and Hope were in there room listening in to what Klaus was telling Kol. And they hated it but like they said it had to happen.

Freya and Rebekah were sitting against the wall knowing that they were going to have to comfort the girls the moment all hell broke loose.
--
Elena had knocked on the door to the Mikaelson mansion It was late but she hadn't talked to him yet today. Caroline was helping to plan her gender reveal to him all day. Caroline was gonna meet her at the lakehouse. Kol opened the door and let her in. When she walked in the living room was clear. The girls were still in her room. Hayley was talking with Elijah and klaus was painting a picture."Hey i tried to call you is everything ok."

"We need to talk."

She didn't like that he was being so cryptic."About what?" He closed the door and the two both went and had a seat on the couch."What's wrong you look like your upset. Did i do something?"

"Are you still hung up on your exes. Someone told me you were."

Elena stood up now mad. She actually loved and she wanted her life to be with him and here he was listening to what others were saying."Excuse me did you really just ask me that I'm Not Katherine what the hell is your problem. Are you your the one that has been alive for 1000 years. Why are you listening to what people tell you. I didn't know that was a thing Listening to people that want us to break up for there own selfish reasons."

Kol stood up."They had a point you never can make a decision."

"NO PEOPLE DON'T LET ME MAKE DECISIONS. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT AND NOW YOUR EXCUSING ME I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT LOYAL I LET YOU COMPEL ME WHEN THEY TEAMED AND KILLED FINN TO SHOW I WASN'T LYING TO YOU. I TOLD YOU WHEN YOUR MOTHER WANTED TO KILL YOU WHEN I COULD HAVE WISHED ALL MY PROBLEMS AWAY RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND LET ALL YOU DIE BUT I DIDN'T! CAUSE I SAW SOMETHING IN YOU SOMETHING REAL SOMETHING DIFFERNT."

"Your not innocent here either. Vampire can't have kids its a forbidden rule there werewolfs. So how did that happen. Your not the princess that you want everyone to believe. You can do bad to and just like everyone else you don't want to claim it. Vampires can't have kids your the doppelganger your line has to continue. But mine won't ever. And nothing can change that." He turned around but she wasn't done.

She was in tears she couldn't belive this was happening."YOU WANNA PLAY THAT GAME. I GOT KIDNAPPED OVER AND OVER BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT. I LOVE THIS BABY BUT I HOPE SHE DIES SO THAT I NEVER HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO THIS STUPID FAMILY. I HATE THIS YOU I DON'T LIKE IT I DON'T KNOW WHO PUT THEM WORDS IN YOUR HEAD BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART I WAS LOYAL BUT GUESS THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING NOT TO THIS FAMILY YOUR BROTHER KILLED MY AUNT HE KILLED MY BIRTH MOTHER MY BIRTH FATHER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM. BUT GUESS WHAT I'M HERE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU I REGRET IT. I REGRET IT I HOPE I MISCARRY CAUSE THIS IS YOUR DAUGHTER BUT I HOPE SHE NEVER HAS TO HAVE A FATHER LIKE YOU!" Elena flashed out
-
Hannah was in her room crying into Freya who was holding her."You ok."

"No!"

--
Flashback

Hannah was sitting in her room crying. Elena had called Kol over the minute she heard her crying. Elena opened her door and the two walked in."Hannah whats wrong."

She wipped her face and looked up at the two."What?"

Elena sat on one side of her daughter and Kol sat on the other."Hannah what's wrong. Why are you crying?"

"I-I"

"Hannah you can tell us anything you know that right,"

Hannah put her face in her hands."I- Miscarried a baby."

Elena and Kol looked at eachother."I'm sorry Hannah. What happened."

"I don't want to talk about. Not yet please don't make me." Hannah started to cry harder.

"You don't have to talk about it if your not ready."

"Will be here when you are. Will always be here."