Chapter 3

a few weeks later.

Hope and Hannah were in the Mystic Grill watching Kol and Elena who were talking."Doesn't Finn die today" Hope whispered.

"Shh there about to get the call" Hannah said.

--

Kol was sitting at a booth with Elena. The two had been talking all day. His Phone started ringing."Hello"

"They killed Finn and everyone vampire he ever sired died. They said it was Elena's plan" Rebekah said,

"I've been with her all day." Kol said.

"Please bring her here" Rebekah said.

"On my way" Kol said. He hung up,"What did you do."

"Someone spills a lie and puts my name on it and i did it i could have gotten you killed two weeks ago i'll come willingly just to prove i had nothing to do with this" Elena said.

When they got to the Mikaelson house they  both walked in."What did you" Rebekah asked.

"If i wanted to kill one of you why would i start with him" Elena asked.

"Cause he's new" Klaus said.

"Salvatores said you did it" Rebekah said.

"Cause they say it i did it. Thats like me saying i don't like you because you dated my ex-boyfriend." Elena said.

"Your not helping your case" Klaus said.

Elena took off her necklace and threw it on the floor."Then let your little brother compel me. He can even ask a starter question."

"Ok" Elijah said.

"You sure about this" Kol asked.

"Do it i have nothing to hide" Elena siad.

"Starter question why she dagger me" Rebekah said

Kol walked in front of her and his eyes dialated."Why'd you dagger Rebekah."

"I dagger her because as much as she hates to admit it Y'all are her family and even though that was her father she would have never turned her back on him." Elena said.

"Did you come up with the plan to kill Finn" Kol compelled.

"I've been showing you Mystic Falls all day how could i do it. And they never will put me into a dangerous plan because to them as long as i'm alive they don't care. I had nothing to do with it" Elena said.

"Well she's clean and that hurt" Kol said. He stepped away from her. She grabbed her necklace and put it back on.

"What do they have to gain by putting your name on it" Elijah asked.

"My blood with the right spell can kill y'all what do you think they have to gain" Elena aid."I want peace its not my fault they don't want it. "

--

Hope and Hannah were outside the house listening when they got hit in the head.

When they woke up they were both tied to chairs and they could tell they had been injected with Vervain and Hazel. Bonnie and Caroline were standing in front of them.

"Who are you two and what are you doing here" Caroline said.

"Hannah this is Hope" Hannah said.

"When were you born" Bonnie asked.

"1995""2012"

"Hope wrong answer" Hannah groaned.

"Damn it i mena 1995" Hope  said.

Bonnie injected somehing into both of the girls "1 questions hopefully we get the right answers." Hope What are your 3 biggest secrets."

"I'm a tribid I'm in love with Josie saltzman and i'm afraid to tell anyone. I wish i would have died instead of my parents."

"What" Hannah shouted."I knew you were in love with her."

"Hannah what are your three biggest secrets." Bonnie asked.

"My mom's married and she takes plan B all the time. My dad compelled my mom to forget that they kissed and admitted they were both in love with each other last year. I was pregnant last year but i miscarried and only my mom and dad knows they were so understanding about but now he's gone and she's broken."

"Your mom is what" Hope asked.

"Oh yeah i forgot to tell you that" Hannah said.

"You were pregnant your 15" Hope said.

"That didn't work and that was the only question we could get out of them who still takes plan B" Bonnie said.

"My mom is not in love with her husband she's in love with my dad but she doesn't know how to tell him and when she did and he admitted it and they kissed he compelled her to forget cause he didn't want to lose what they had and now he's gone" Hannah said. A few tears escaped her eyes."What do you two want."

"How'd you know we were from the future" Hope asked.

"I did a dna test i got from the ball Hope Mikaelson daughter of Klaus and Hayley Hannah Mikaelson daughter of Kol and Elena. Elena's not pregnant and Kol just got back into town and yet you look to be 15" Bonnie said.

"There what" Caroline asked.

Bonnie untied the two girls Hannah walked up to Caroline."You don't know were from the future or who our parents are" Hannah compelled.

"We got to go we can't tell you anything Bonnie but trust me this is everyone's benefit." Hope said.

-- In the future

Elena was laying on her bed her eyes were red and she didn't want to move a knock on her door. She got up and opened the door and seen Davina."What do you want."

"I wanted to see my step daughter and she isn't answering her phone so i thought maybe the women that gave birth to her might know and can help me" Davina said,

"I don't know where she is her father died and so did her two uncles. Me and her haven't really talked it was more of hi bye do you need anything we've been keeping our distance." Elena said.

"What the hell is wrong with you. Your broken and you have no reason to be." Davina said." He didn't love you he loved me i should be broken not you"

"Are you fucking kidding me. I knew him 17 years you've only known him 13. I know you hate it but he did love me he even told me that but he also compelled me to forget and forget that i told him i loved him. He wanted to keep what we had safe he didn't want it to get more complicated cause then we would have both have to go through divorce and considering i can be killed he wanted to make sure me and his daughter were safe so if you don't get the hell away from my house i will kill you"