catched off guard

[Sangwoo]

I stared down at the other, feeling their warm saliva where they'd previously had licked. They were definitely..something else. Without thinking, i grabbed the other by the throat as a soft blush appeared onto my face, but it was barely visable. "What do you think you're doing?"

[Story telling mode]

"I only did what you told me to. I cleaned up the mess." They seemed to be unfazed by this action, rather even smirking more. Sangwoo just stared into the other's eyes, really unsure what to do. He then hesitantly let go and stood up, walking away. It was obvious he was flustered and it caught him off guard, and Y/N especially liked that. "When i get back, make sure you cleaned every nook and cranny of the kitchen. Or else." He headed up.

[Y/N]

Pfft, haha. What a moron. Not many can make me laugh like this. I slowly stood up using the crutches, although it didn't work too well. After about six minutes of going back and forth, i'd managed to clean up the table, as it was rather hard with Sangwoo putting everything i needed in places difficult to reach.  I sighed deeply, being glad i could now just use the chair and do the dishes. As i was rubbing off the sauce of a plate, i noticed something from the corner of my eye. "Karaoke/performance night, xx/xx" It was then that i got an idea.