the long ride home

[Y/n] Everything's..fuzzy..

I layed in the back of the car, the seats were barely used. There was a dank smell in the car because of the corpse that was there previously, but that was about it. Seems like this guy knew what he was doing. By the time that i finally started to snap out of it, i had already been tied up..i guess that doesn't matter.

"What's..your name..?" I silently spoke, not even looking his direction although i could feel his cold eyes on me through the mirror.

[SANGWOO]

He was confused at how calm this stranger was. They had just been kidnapped, you know? He just smirked as he replied. He only told them his name so that they could scream and plead with his name later on. "Sangwoo." He sternly said, yet it was quite obvious to Y/N that he was enjoying it.

[Y/N] softly smirked at that, too. You see..[Y/N] didn't fear dying. They didn't care about any of that, for the matter. "Sangwoo, huh.."

"So, you gonna tell me your name or what?" He asked with a soft chuckle, though he sounded pretty intimidating.

"[Y/N]."

"[Y/N]..Who?" Sangwoo asked, assuming that was their first name and it was traditional to call someone by their last name.

"Just [Y/N]." The person replied, lifting up his feet in the air and staring at them, just doing whatever honestly.

"What a fucking weirdo.." The murderer muttered. He honestly couldn't wait for the fun to begin.