The meeting (trigger warning)

[character:SANGWOO]

'Fat bitch..she was really fucking heavy.' The dyed haired male muttered to himself. It was quiet, as this part in the mountains was abandoned. Yet..something wasn't right.

[Crack- sound of leaves getting stepped on.]

The male stared out into the darkness, letting his eyes wander all over the person's body. Small..Seemingly soaked..Weak..bruised up. Although he wasn't planning for the least to bring one back so soon, he couldn't help but to think this one seemed interesting.

He couldn't just lure them in with him though, they SAW the body. Plan b then.

His cold hands wrapped around his beloved bat and a recognisable devilish smirk displayed on his face as he wacked Y/N's ankles.

[Character:Y/n]

I tried to quietly walk away, but nature would betray me in the end. I tried to run away without looking back..but it was no use. Instead of wacking me on the head, he simply wacked me on my ankles so i'm unable to run. Pain ran through my body as it was a steel bat, Causing me to drop onto the cold ground. I grunted and gasped in agony for a second, yet i didn't make a vocal sound. I had just learnt to keep that inside.

My vision suddenly filled in with blackish spots..just like moths eat away pieces of your clothing, it just dissapears. It was really weird. What was even weirder was that i was only focusing on those effects, finding it fascinating and trying to figure out how it worked instead of worrying about the current situation. I think it was some kind of mechanism to protect myself, but again, i didn't really care anymore.

[Character:Sangwoo]

As he grabbed them and held them bridal style just to ensure that they wouldn't make any casualties, he noticed..this was the first victim not desperately and all pathetic begging to be released. It just seemed like this person..was numb. Although Sangwoo hated people being so awfully pathetic, some..rage grew inside him. Was he not worthy of hearing them beg? They think they're so high and mighty, huh? Oh, but he would get them to the point of breaking, This just got him interested.