oblivious manipulation

[Yn]

I shivered violently as the hot water touched my toes, the water turning a disgusting red-ish colour of all the blood. Even Sangwoo seemed surprised. Why would he care, anyways? I pulled up my bruised and painful legs up to my chest, whincing at that, too.

[Sangwoo]

'I didn't expect that much blood to come off of them. Haha.. i really didn't give them a break. It's their fault for not wanting to submit. At this rate.. they never will. I have to force more dominance over the-..that's it.' I grinned all over, before giving them a bottle of shampoo and shower gell. "Be done in ten minutes." With that, i happily walked out, i needed to make preparations.

[Y/n]

"I- Alright." I didn't quite understand, but i'd try. I took the shower gell and squeezed out the substance, it seeming to take all of my strength. Washing myself was hard, and it came into the open wounds, but i had to do it anyhow. After that was done, shampoo followed. This hurt much more, as my head felt like a brick, and there were open wounds on there, aswell. Did Sangwoo purposefully give me the one with amoniac in it? I'd sob, if i could, as i forced myself to lift my hands up and wash my hair, afterwards 'throwing' myself down to wash it off in the crimson red.

[Neutral]

Sangwoo happily walked through the dim hallways, taking out a few things. First, cruches and a chair on wheels. Then, a wooden, dented table, to which he could look down on. A shirt and a skirt, coming to the knees. Yes..this would do. The person had to start liking him someway or another, and he had to fatten them up. They had potential as of actually being useful to him outside of that. Take the party he had to attend in a month. Yes..

'I'll have them at my mercy by then.'