The awakening

[Y/N]

I woke up, intense pain all over my cut up and bruised body. It felt like i was freezing to death, and i felt my heart beat in my ankles. "The..Bastard.." I muttered with trouble as i peered down. He hadn't cut open any places that could be fatal.

I heard footsteps, to which i tried to sit up. I was chained down and lost a lot of blood, so i wasn't able to.

[Sangwoo]

The little brat had been out for at least 28 hours. It was already 12 am when i heard their chains rattle. I made sure to tie them very tightly, serves them right for being such a pain in the ass.

I went downstairs, a chill immediately hitting my spine. God, it was cold in here.  "Oh fuck, it is really fucking cold here." I mentioned with a chuckle, enjoying the other's soft glare that was pointed directly at me.
I looked right back into those dead eyes with a smile. "I brought you food." I put down the bowl infront of them.

"Now all you gotta do is make sure you can reach it."

[Y/n]

The bastard really thought he did something, huh? I groaned in agony as i felt the fresh wounds rip open again, but at last i could sit up. My whole body was covered in loosely layed bandages and i layed ontop of a plastic bag, which i assumed was to catch up the blood i lost.

I looked him in the eye, smirked, and went to eat out of the bowl like a good 'dog'. He could think that.

After a few minutes i 'finished'.

[Sangwoo]

"Good dog." I said with a smile, thinking this was gonna be easy. I leaned in to wipe off their mouth with a dirty rag, then suddenly...

THEY SPIT THE FUCKING FOOD ALL OVER ME.