Sangwoo's shinanigan

[Sangwoo]

"Are you done yet?" I grimly asked, entering the bathroom. The whole room reeked of old blood and amoniac together. That's right.. My shampoo had amoniac in it. They probably think i did it on purpose. Shit. I sighed ever so softly. "I got you some stuff."

[Y/N]

"I'm..done.." I wasn't entirely sure if all the shampoo was gone, but honestly, why would i care? I hesitantly sat back up, as he drained the bathtub with me still in it. 'Sure, Probably something that benefits him.' I thought, almost glaring at the bastard. I was suprised when he picked me up and put me down, gently drying me off. Much more gentle.. he didn't even rub the wounds. Yes, he was definitely up to something.

[Neutral]

The blonde male gently dried y/n off, and dressed them. "So, that's much better. Let's take you to the kitchen." Before Y/N could reply, He swept them off their feet and walked them to the kitchen, to which he put them down.

[Y/N]

'I don't know why he's being so nice.' Went through my head before the smell of a seemingly delicious stew interrupted my despair filled thoughts. I was so hungry, but knew that if i were to ask for some, He'd see it as submission. Though, i was so hungry..so, so hungry.. I was gathering up the courage to ask for some, but then..

[CLANK]

"I hope you like it."

Sangwoo happily exlaimed.
"That's..for me?" I asked, the deep plate filled to the brim with rice and stew. Can i even eat all of that? Did he poison it? No, he wouldn't. He would find that too boring.

"Ofcourse it's for you. Go ahead."

[Sangwoo]

I watched the other shake in fright while picking up the utensils next to the plate i had left for them. No.. maybe they were just shaking because they were cold. I couldn't see through them, which intrigued me. They brought their fork to their mouth and chomped down. They seemed like they were about to cry from happiness.. that was kinda funny, and maybe a bit cute. Let them have their way for today,

Because they won't get this chance again for a while.