the cold silence

Cough, Cough.. my throat hurts. I taste yesterday's blood in my throat. My body is bruised up to the point i can't even sit up properly.. I wish i died that night. Though, I can see his dissapointment, i am still my own person. He cannot break me, and that gives me hope.

It has been weeks since then. Y/N had not left the basement once, and they were barely fed. It was.. keeping them alive for the sake of entertainment. Yet they did not once break. 

After the food spitting incident, they were treated the poorest Sangwoo could. They were almost always unconsious from the constant abuse Sangwoo put them through the moment he got home.

-EXACTLY 6 WEEKS LATER-

I heard the door open. Sangwoo once told me that his school ended at 5, so it must have been around then. If this was gonna go the usual way, He'd come down..

[Floorboards creaking torwards the basement trapdoor.]

He'd enter..

[Trapdoor opens and the cold killer stepped in.]

And he'd start to abuse me in any way possible. I was prepared, sitting up against the wall which is how he left me yesterday. I closed my eyes and waited.. but nothing happened.

"God, you stink." He smirked devilishly. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, just to see that he was reaching out to me to unlock the heavy chains that cut through my flesh. He then proceeded to pick me up and carry me to the upstairs bathroom, though i did not say a thing. I didn't want to.

!Sangwoo!

I decided that after this much of torture, the brat deserved a break. They'd never begin to like me if i only did this much. I entered the dark, cold basement, and the smell of dried up blood overwhelmed me. Yes, let's start with a shower. The brat didn't say anything, But that didn't matter. They'd warm up sometime..

I picked them up and carried them to the bathroom. They were so light, i didn't even feel like i was holding anything at all.

I put them in the bathtub, to which they shivered. They were obviously cold, so i turned on the hot water.

!y/n!

The bastard put me down, i was expecting a rough landing, but he was especially gentle today. He ran a hand through my greasy hair and made me look at him. "Don't worry. You deserve a break." He smiled, but i could see right through it. What kind of bullshit was he pulling?