1- pink lemonade

third person pov-

"y/n? do you want to get some lemonade with me?"

wilbur was standing in the doorway of the living room, currently asking me if you wanted lemonade, which yes, you did want lemonade.

"sure, where are we going to get it?"

"just get in the car already!"

he ushered you outside into the car, grabbing the keys on his way out the door. you hardly had enough time to get your shoes on and were still tying them while in the car.

"will! why the hell are you so excited for some lemonade?!" your face looked frantic as you questioned wilbur.

"i haven't had lemonade in ages!" he smiled back.

you sighed and rolled your eyes to look out the window next to you. your eyes suddenly lit and you smirked as you turned your face to will and put on a pleading face.

"-will can i have the aux?"

"sure go ahead!"

that was quick. you start to think. what has gotten into him today? he never gives me the aux. you shrug and grab the aux, plugging it into your phone.

you start to play your favorite playlist,
"my confidence running down hotel hallways."

the playlist was filled with various artists music. you played stuff like imagine dragons, p!atd, and 21p. the songs made you feel powerful and like you ruled the world, any other time you would just be an anxiety filled teenager.

will pulled up to a small place. you both got out of the car and walked inside, the place was like any basic ice cream shop. sadly, you were only there for lemonade, and not ice cream. will looked over at you and asked what kind of lemonade you wanted.

"what kind of lemonade do you want?"

"uhhh" you pondered, thinking about which choice would be the best. there were few choices, but it was the thought that counted.

"pink lemonade!" your face was bright with excitement as you bounced in the seat across from will.

"okay okay! stay here while i go get some." he walks away and you suddenly don't know what to do. boredom fills your brain. you decided to pull out your phone and go on twitter, wouldn't hurt.

will came back with two clear cups of pink lemonade. each cup had a clear straw as well. you and your brother walked out of the shop and headed back into the car.

you replugged your phone into the aux and played lemon demon instead.

you and will reached your house and left the car. will put the keys on a hook by the door and slipped off his shoes. you slipped off yours as well. you two plopped down onto the couch and drank your lemonade.

"will can we watch tv?" you reached for the remote that was sitting on the coffee table.

"sure, what do you want to watch?" he looked at you while sipping his lemonade and shrugged.

you looked at the tv and thought for a second. what would you watch? a basic reality tv show sounded nice. you flipped through channel to channel, holding the remote out towards the tv in front of you.

the screen flickered each time you changed the channel, eventually landing on the correct one. netflix or hulu would have worked as well, but normal tv was fine for now.

suddenly, the tv flicked off. will snapped his head towards you, and then the remote.

"huh?"

"well i guess that's enough tv for today?"

you two glared at the tv, wondering what the hell just happened. will shrugged it all off and stood up. he started walking towards the hallway of the living room.

"where are you going will?"

"i'm going to stream. the power obviously isn't out so there must be something wrong with the tv."

you opened your mouth to speak, but shut it quickly. you had an idea.

"can i stream with you?"

+++

HELLO GUYS! i hope you enjoyed this first chapter! please, if you don't like the kind of music that i put down, don't comment about it. Just pretend it's something you enjoy.

-(your faithful lawyer)