4 - speaking to tommyinnit

y/n's pov

we walked into the house and will helped me set up everything i had bought. i had also bought some cute things to finish up my set-up decor while we were out.

"finally!" will had started, "we're all done with your setup y/n!" he laughed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"thanks will! can we play some minecraft now?" i was excited to play some games now that your pc and setup was finally finished.

"sure! you can meet tommy, niki, and the other two!" will mentioned the people that would be staying with us for a weeks time in about a month.

will left to his office and i sat in my brand new gaming chair. i started up minecraft and opened up discord. i joined a call with my brother and we started talking to each other again.

"okay so have you made an account yet?" will asked.

"yes i have it's u/n." i answer. i had saw that will had added me and i quickly accepted it.

"i'm going to add the others to the vc okay?" he waited for my reassurance before adding them. i nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"okay go ahead." i took a deep breath, it'll be fine. will added them and i waited patiently as i heard the first voice start to yell.

"HI WILLL!" the voice boomed loudly and pierced my ears. ah, tommyinnit. i remember him.

"tommy calm down, my sister is here again, say hi." will tried to calm tommy down but obviously failed since he had started yelling again.

"HI Y/N I REMEMBER YOU." he said the sentence stern, as if he wasn't trying to be nice. lucky for him, i knew he was.

i sighed, "hi tommy." dear god, this will be a long day. the next person spoke up and cut tommy off as he had started to speak.

"hi y/n nice to meet you! i'm niki!" the girls voice was soft and gentle, she seemed sweet. i feel like i could get to know her easily. the situation of meeting the people your brother was friends with started to feel easier on me. maybe this wasn't so bad.

"nice to meet you niki!" i was sure they could hear me smiling back at her. the next person then started to speak.

"hello! i'm tubbo! you can call me toby though, nice to meet you y/n!" toby seemed around the same age as tommy but also sounded sweeter. god this would be so much fun.

the call was silent for a couple of seconds before will decided to start talking again.

"is anybody going to stream today?"

i wanted to stream but wasn't sure if i was going to. maybe i will if the others are so i don't immediately gain a huge viewer count.

"yeah i'm streaming today." tommy's voice was quiet this time, as if i wasn't here and it was just his close friends.

maybe he isn't as annoying as i thought.