6 - talking to tubbo

y/n's pov

"Y/N!" tommy shouted as he joined the vc. he sounded way more excited than usual, which seemed a bit sketchy.

"uhh... hi tommy..?" i was a bit skeptical of what was going on. i mean, what could he be hiding? "what are you hiding?"

"hi y/n" another voice had started. "i'm tubbo!" that makes sense.

"hi tubbo!" i was finally able to meet tubbo. after all this time, thank goodness.

"JOIN ME IN BEDWARS GUYS!" tommy was shouting again, i would be lying if i said it was annoying. it really wasn't, his yelling was comforting in a way. it wasn't directed in a mean way.

i started to load minecraft up as tubbo and tommy spoke about lord knows what. i listened to them speak as i softly hummed the lyrics to some random song.

"what song are you humming y/n?" tommy had spoke. oh, they can hear me.

"sorry, i didn't know you could hear me. i was humming soft boy. will had been working on it in his room for a while." even if soft boy was made by my brother, it was still a comforting song for me, which may be weird to some people.

"swag! i'm going to stream if that's okay with you guys?" tubbo was asking if he could stream, obviously tommy and i said yes, as we both stream anyway.

just as we replied to tubbo, the stream notification popped up on my phone.

tubbo_ is live!
bedwars with tommy and y/n!
streaming minecraft

i smiled at the notification and clicked the stream. i tossed my phone on my bed and loaded into bedwars. we were playing trios and absolutely dominating everybody in the lobby.

tubboxtommy72: y/n sounds like a pick-me girl

i glanced at chat for one second and that one comment was all that stuck out to me. how do i sound like a pick-me girl? all i'm doing is playing minecraft.

luckily i was a mod in tubbos chat, so i banned the kid and moved on. even though i banned them i couldn't get the comment out of my head.

i paused to breathe for a minute and then continued playing with tubbo and tommy.

dreamiscool0880: is y/n okay?
tubboxD35: y/n went quiet is she okay?

i smiled at the people asking if i was okay, i tried to carry a conversation to ensure them i was fine. i mean, i was, right?

"AAAAAAAAAH" tommy screamed into his microphone and i basically went deaf.

"TOMMY WHAT PAHA" i yelled, he probably died again.

"I DIED BITCH" he yelled again as he started running towards yellows base.

i started laughing as i ran after him, knowing he would die again. eventually we won the game and tubbo decided to end stream to go to bed.

"bye tubbo!!" i said softly as he left. it was around 11pm for all of us, as we all lived in england. me, tommy and tubbo each lived about an hour or two away from each other. niki living about three hours away by plane since she lived in germany.

(GUYS I DO NOT KNOW TIME MANAGEMENT SO PLEASE DEAL WITH THAT. I AM ALSO AWARE THAT NIKI LIVES IN ENGLAND NOW.)

"hi y/n, how's your day been?" i yawned just as tommy started speaking. his voice was softer when he was only with me.

"my day has been pretty good thanks to you tommy. how was yours?" i smiled lightly as i got even more tired.

"my day was great y/n, thank you." i slowly started to drift off to sleep as tommy started humming.

"i'm tired tommy.." my voice was soft and raspy. "..can you just keep talking please?"

"of course." i could hear him smile while he spoke to me in a mellow, muted voice.

i'm so lucky to be friends with him.

+++

HI GUYS!!! another update! i got bored and wrote this up in about an hour so- have it i guess? thank you all for 400 reads i am so so grateful!! <33

-emily (your faithful lawyer)