7 - pretty boy

y/n's pov

i woke up from sleeping at about 10am. the discord call was still going on with tommy. as soon as i look over at my phone all i get are flashbacks of last night.

i have my phone a toothy smile and turned it on. tommy was still in the vc and so was i. neither of us were muted, and tommy was still asleep.

i muted and opened twitter.

-#stany/n is trending #3 in england.
-mcyt stans trend "stan y/n" to show their love for u/n.

i smiled again and clicked on the hashtag. there were hundreds of tweets talking nothing but good about me. i never thought i could grow like this, even though i started streaming earlier this month.

i looked at the date on my phone.

10:09am
sunday, march 26th

six more days until tommy arrives to my house. we're on spring break so the days should go by fairly quickly, right?

sigh

they probably wont pass by too quickly. all i wanted was to be with tommy. why have i gotten so attached so quickly? tommy was my best friend, even if we only met a couple weeks ago.

i heard tommy groan, and a few blankets moving around.

"y/n?" his voice was groggy and soft-speaking. i unmuted and started speaking.

"hi tommy!" i chuckled and went back to what i was doing. what was i doing? whatever. "did you just wake up?" i say, ignoring whatever i was previously doing.

"yeah, when did you wake up?" he says, his voice still groggy.

"uh- like ten minutes ago." i say, looking at the time above his profile picture. i wonder how long the week will pass. school is going to go by forever....

in the moment, will knocked on my door.

"hold on tommy-" i deafened. "COME IN!" i yell through the door, it opens.

"hi y/n, i just wanted to tell you that tommy and tubbo are coming a big early because they live a few hours away, so i'm picking them up tomorrow." he smiled and then left immediately.

"wh- WHAT?!" i smiled wide and undeafened. "TOMMY- i'm back!!" i paused mid-way speaking. i should let will tell him. i can't believe it.

"hi y/n! wanna play terraria with me?" i could hear him starting his pc up.

"sure!!" i respond, starting mine up as well.

we played for hours on end until dinner was finally ready. will called me down and i told tommy that i had to go eat. i ran down the steps wondering what the hell the amazing smell was.

"what is that smell~?" i ponder out loud.

"chicken. and rice too." will says, putting my plate on the table, i thank him and start digging in immediately.