5 - songs and such

third person pov

pluck.
pluck.
pluck.

the strings of your guitar plucked away as you kept checking it to make sure the tune was correct.

"lady running down to the rip- fuck." you had a voice crack, take two,

"oh i swear she's destined for the screen."

ding

"closest thing to michelle pfeiffer that you've ever seen oh.." another voice started on the other end of the line.

"lady running down to the riptide, taken away to the darkside..i wanna be your lefthand man.." your eyes went wide. you were in a vc? you must have forgotten to leave the call with tommy and the others you were in earlier today. you looked over to see who it was.

"oh- hi tommy, how are you?" you sighed out of relief. it was just tommy. just tommy...

"im alright, your voice is really pretty by the way." you were blushing, you were actually blushing.

"thanks tommy-! i appreciate it.." you were in utter shock. wow... a compliment from the tommyinnit.

"y/n? do you mind singing another song for me?" tommy's voice was quiet, but still loud enough to be heard.

"yeah, of course i can! which one?" you smiled, you adored all things music related, especially guitar.

"do you know 'sofia' by clario? i like that song." you smiled, though you knew he couldn't see it. you loved that song.

"i know that song, here i'll play it for you tommy." you laughed a bit soft, sort of a giggle if you will.

"i think we could do it if we tried, if only to say you're mine." you sang softly, as it does in the original song.

"sofia, know that you and i, shouldn't feel like a crime." you finished singing the rest and smiled.

"what do you want me to play next?" you asked tommy, trying not to make it awkward.

"i want to play minecraft with you y/n." he said it as if it wasn't a question.

you loaded up minecraft on your pc and smiled.

"so, survival world?" you questioned what he wanted to do.

"yes. survival world." you could hear him clicking the keys on his keyboard, definitely more forcibly than needed. he told you that he loaded into a world and you joined him.

"BEES!" you shouted loudly as you jumped in your seat. you ran towards them as you could hear tommy laughing.

"you and tubbo are similar, you two should meet." you could hear him smiling. he ran towards your character and threw down a poppy.

"thank you!" you smiled kindly, though he couldn't see it. (currently while i'm writing this i'm listening to "shout out to my ex")

tommy smiled back at you as he crouched twice, then ran away. you watched as he broke wood off a tree.

you started to zone out as you stared at his minecraft character.

"y/n are you still there?" you snapped out of your daze as tommy said your name.

"yeah i'm here tommy!" you laughed it off as yo ran to get wood.

"y/n? i'm coming to visit in about a week you know." a week? damn. time flies, you remember it being a month just yesterday.

"i know tommy! will told me!" you smiled and bounced in your seat. next week will be fun.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!! UM- SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SO- SORRAY

-emily