sixteen. evil weir twins

"Hey, Luna?" Luna turned from her locker to see Ethan standing there, he looked a little nervous and she rose her eyebrows in confusion. "Um.. A girl just asked me if she could trust me. What does that mean? Is it a trap?"

"What does that mean?" Luna looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?"

"Who asked you that?"

"Hannah Price. She just asked me if she could trust me. Can she?"

"I don't know, Ethan.. Can she?" He just stared at Luna with a 'IDK that's why I'm asking you' look. "If she wants to trust you with something, it probably means she likes you. Or that she is just being really nice and trusts you in general." Luna cringed on the inside as she said that. Even though she likes Ethan a lot, she still wants him to be happy.

"Really?" Ethan looked around confused. "What do I do?"

"Just see what happens. Think of it as an experiment."

"Good idea. I need to collect more data." Ethan said before walking off. Luna just laughed as she shook her head. What a cute weirdo.

-----

"Ow!" Rory cried as he rubbed his head. Luna looked over at Hannah Price, who was laughing as she fist bumped the air.

"Yes! Now that was a three-pointer!" She laughed before she sat back down in her chair. "Who else wants some of this?!"

"If she asks you out, you'd better say yes." Benny said to Ethan, before he looked over at Luna who rolled her eyes. Ethan slowly nodded in fear as Hannah had got up and started walking over to their table.

"Oh great..." Luna mumbled under her breath.

"Oh, she saw us. What do we do?"

"Just act natural."

"Well, I'm naturally nervous, so that should be easy."

"Baby still crying because he can't be Superman in the yearbook?" Hannah slammed her hands on the table before leaning towards Benny.

"Superman? Please. He's a bit too.... retro. A little too.... old school." Benny leaned back in his chair as he glared at Hannah. She scoffed before lifting up his lunch tray and dumped his food onto his lap.

"Aww. And it was such a nice nerd shirt." Hannah scoffed again before walking away, Luna stood up abruptly from her chair but Ethan grabbed her wrist to pull her back down.

"I don't care how much of a crush she has on you. She just made Benny's list." Benny glared at the retreating back of Hannah Price, while Ethan just looked shocked and Luna looked pissed.

-------

Benny slowly opened the door to the room where the old camera was before Luna grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Now what exactly are you doing?" Luna stood there with her arms crossed, her eyebrows raised as she stared at her twin brother.

"I was just going to do a revenge photo on Hannah...." Benny trailed off as he looked away from his sister. She sighed before grabbing his wrist and pulling him and herself into the room. He looked at her in confusion.

"Let's do it together. We're twins after all." Benny smiled at her and nodded before walking towards the old camera in the middle of the room.

"Time for a little revenge photo, princess." Benny pulled the button to start the camera into his hand. "Curtesy of Thor Angerheart." Him and Luna did a stupid pose before Benny clicked the button to take the photo. They both laughed at themselves before leaving the room, waiting for Hannah to come and see the dumb revenge photo of the twins.