five

The five teenagers walk into Ethan's house, seeing Jane sitting on the couch next to Luna and Benny's asleep grandma.

"About time! I'm so bored, Grandma passed out five songs ago, and she has, like, zero boom-boom-pow. Can we please play now?"

"Sorry, I've gotta go. Just be careful, okay? And don't tell anyone about... You know." Sarah trailed off as she walked closer to the door.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'm cool." Ethan responds awkwardly.

"Yeah, except you're not.." Luna coughs making Ethan glare at her.

"And... nobody believes anything Benny says anyways." Luna turned to Sarah, who nodded truthfully.

"I'm serious, okay? And whatever you do, do not invite a vampire into your house. It's your only safe haven."

"Got it. Thanks."

Sarah nodded and walked out the door, minutes later the doorbell ringed and Benny turned towards it.

"Oh, Man. Pizza dude is so late. Bonus!" The three of them walk over to the door as Benny opens it. "Come on in, bro! Oh, man. This is going to taste so much better cause it's free!"

"Sorry, dude, but I am just dying for a bite." Benny opens the pizza lid and grabs a piece while Jane does the same.

"So am I." The pizza guys eyes turned yellow, and fangs popped out from his teeth. The guy snarls causing Benny and Ethan to scream loudly.

"Jane, it's... It's okay. He's just playing a game, you know." Ethan grabs his sister as everyone slowly backs away from the vampire.

"Yeah, a game." The guy rubs his hands together, "Whoever tells me where Sarah is first spends less time screaming."

"Can I play?" Sarah popped in front of the four, while Ethan and Benny nodded furiously.

"Jesse got tired of waiting and sent me to come pick you up."

"Guess you are just the delivery boy after all."

"Heh-heh. At least I know whose side I'm on, fledgling."

"Okay um.. Can I just grab a slice before you do your whole vampire trash talk thing?"

"Benny! Not the time!" Luna whisper-shouts at her twin brother.

"What! If I'm going to have a last meal, I want it to be the Italiano Deluxe." Ethan's eyes widened and he smiled slightly. "Right! Heh-heh... Italiano Deluxe."

"With extra garlic!" Luna grabbed the pizza box and slammed it into the guy's chest, causing him to groan and slam into the wall.

"Go, go, go!" Benny motioned for us to go up the stairs and Jane screamed as Luna rushed her up the stairs.

"Come on! You're good." Ethan grabbed Luna's hand and pulled her in before slamming his bedroom door closed. "I don't think she's winning?"

"Of course she's not winning; she's not a real vampire yet!" Benny exclaimed, holding his hands out in front of him.

"Never underestimate a girl," Luna spoke up from beside Jane, who nodded.

"Wait... She's a vampire?" Jane asked Ethan who nervously looked at his best friends.

"Why is the pizza guy acting all crazy?"

"He's just upset about not getting paid. It'll be fine." Luna placed her hand on Jane's shoulder in a comforting way, making the younger Morgan nod.

"I'm still calling mom and dad." Jane reached for the phone and Ethan quickly grabbed it from her.

"No, no, no, no, don't. You just have to trust me on this one."

"You make my bed for a whole week." The small girl demanded, shoving her hand in front of her.

"It's a deal." Ethan nervously chuckled and placed the phone on his desk. "Thank you."

"Somebody's coming. Quick! Come on! Get the bed!" Benny, Ethan, and Luna quickly ran over to Ethan's bed and pushed it against the door.

"Let me in hurry!" Sarah banged on Ethan's bedroom door, causing them to groan and push the bed back where it originally was. Once it was, Ethan pulled open the door and Sarah burst in.

"What happened? Where is he?"

"Let's just say I introduced him to some of your mom's good silverware."