six

"What do you have for weapons?" Sarah asked Ethan as the four teens held their hands against the door.

"uhm... I don't know." Ethan and Benny walked away from the door and started to look around Ethan's room for something to use as a weapon.

"uh... hah!" Ethan grabbed something off his shelf before rushing back over towards the two girls.

"How about this?" 

"A debating trophy?" Sarah exclaimed as she glared at the boy.

"It's the pointiest!" She groaned before turning around fully, one hand on the door and the other holding the trophy.

"Hey, hey, hey... we can make a stake out of this." Benny held out a stick and Ethan frantically shook his head. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no. That is autographed!" He then lunged for the stick causing Benny to struggle to keep it in his hands.

"By.... by who?" He then squinted at the handle and rolled his eyes. "Ryan Seacrest?! Really?" Luna rolled her eyes also before she heard growling coming from downstairs making her eyes widen.

"Uh, guys... you might want to hurry up!" 

"These are perfect! Sharp and wooden!" Ethan exclaimed as he broke a pencil in half.

"Great... If we're fighting vampire squirrels!" 

"Guys, he's coming hurry!" Luna shouted as she moved her body so it was against the door.

"Did anybody ever tell you that you are a bad babysitter?" 

"Hey, I'm new at this." She jumped as Ethan's phone went off meaning someone was calling him. 

"Don't answer it!"

"Oh, Sarah!" The vampire pizza man yelled evilly from the other side causing them to push against the door harder.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, Ma!" Ethan laughed nervously as he put himself against the door. 

"She can't really talk now--" Ethan was cut off by his mom on the other end.

"Okay..." Ethan hesitantly handed the phone over to Sarah who grabbed it and walked to the other side of the room.

"Hello?"

"Oh, uh, they're playing a video game," Sarah said after a few seconds, Luna huffed. 

"I would hate this video game..." Benny nudged her in her side causing her to glare at him.

"Let me in!" The vampire yelled from the other side of the door.

"Hey, keep it down, you guys!" 

"I would love too, really." Luna smiled in fake innocence.

"Okay, sure, that's fine. See you then, bye." Sarah hung up the cell phone before throwing it on the bed beside Jane. A splitting sound was heard before Luna, Ethan and Benny started screaming as the vampire pushed his hand through the now broken door. Sarah raised the trophy before pushing it on his hand, it going through flesh. The vampire groaned in pain,

"A debating trophy?" He grunts before pulling it out of his hand and looking into Ethan's room to see nobody there.

"Oh God, oh God, we're gonna die!" Luna screamed as she, Benny, and the Morgan siblings ran down the street. All they heard was a thump and then snarling before the vampire landed in front of them. The four grabbed onto one another, holding each other close. Luna closed her eyes closed tightly, awaiting the pain of being bit by a vampire but nothing ever happened besides another snarling sound. Sarah took the guy by his shoulder and took out another fork, stabbing it into his face multiple times until he fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"Okay.." Benny pointed towards Sarah as Ethan covered Jane's eyes. "She may be a lousy babysitter, but that was the bomb!" Sarah looked over at the teens, and Jane, and smiled with her fangs out making Luna shudder slightly.