seventeen. #ethna

"I'm not gonna do it, Benny." Ethan tells his best friend over the computer as he struggles to put his shirt on.

"Come on! I'm trying to help." Benny sighs as he watches Ethan fumble around.

"I don't need help!" Ethan says before looking down at his shirt to see it's on backwards. He sighs before fixing it and walking closer to the computer.

"Look, I have my lucky socks, a clean shirt, and a fresh bottle of cologne." Ethan picked up the bottle of cologne and showed it to Benny, who was currently staring at him with an 'are you serious' look.

"Dude, you have absolutely no game." Benny got closer to the camera as he finished his sentence. He knew his twin sister had a massive crush on Ethan, and that she would definitely say yes no matter what Ethan did, but Benny wasn't about to tell him that. He figured if she really wanted Ethan to know then she would tell him herself. But that doesn't mean he wasn't going to try and help the two get together. He isn't Ethna's biggest shipper for nothing.

"And you do?" Ethan asked the boy, knowing he got him there.

"No... but my dad is currently on the dating scene, which means that I have unrestricted access to this." Benny told his best friend as he held up the magazine he was holding. "Be a Man magazine."

"Fine." Ethan rolled his eyes as he sat down in his chair.

"Now, I'll pretend to be Luna." Benny said as he looked at Ethan with his eyebrows raised.

"Isn't this weird because she's your sister?" 

"I mean, not really. I want you guys to be together too. Imagine if you two get married, then we would be related... It would be so awesome!" Benny exclaimed excitedly. Ethan looked at Benny with wide eyes before smiling slightly.

"I mean I guess. This is stupid though." Ethan motioned to the computer screen with his hand. 

"Just do it." Benny glared at Ethan who sighed before sitting back straight. "Okay."

"Hey, Luna. What's up?" 

"Oh, hey, Ethan. I'm just hanging around. You know, shopping and stuff." Benny faked an over the top attitude as he spoke, making Ethan raise his eyebrows in question.

"Luna would totally not say that..." Ethan trailed off but Benny just waved it off telling him to carry on.

"I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to go see the new Galactitac movie with me on Saturday?" 

"You and me?" Benny asked weirdly. "Like, on a date?" Benny acted like he was thinking about it for a moment before shaking his head. "No."

"Hey! I thought you were supposed to be helping me." Ethan scoffed as he stared at Benny through the screen.

"I am. What if she says no? What, are you gonna just give up?" 

"Mmm... Yeah, probably."

"Wrong answer. Close the deal! Convince me!" Ethan rolled his eyes at Benny's rambling. "Make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Be a man!" Ethan just slowly nodded as Benny put a towel over his head.