Happy Valentines' Day (Dream Harem pog!)

Uhh Idk Dream giving flowers to 5 people he cares about. (Ofc there are so many people on the SMP that I'm only doing certain people)

---

Moony asked for something to be made as it is Valentines' Day so here you go. This isn't beta-read by anyone, I just made this the second Moony asked so there was no plan or plot for this originally. All of this was made on the spot by myself I didn't even make a google doc for this smh, anyway moving on enjoy this little short Valentines' day one-shot. -Luna

---

Dream was carrying a basket full of flowers, each flower holding a different meaning for a different person. He smiled at the thought of the people he was going to give the flowers to, he specially picked each flower based on their personalities. He twirled in his dress, which was decorated with a white floral design bare of straps. Dream hummed a tune as he walked towards L'Manbreg, as he walked he spotted one of his friends. "Fundy!", he jogged towards the fox-hybrid, "Here, happy valentines' day!" He handed the hybrid a bouquet of violets and thyme, meaning of courage, strength, and devotion. "This is for you, thank you for your courage, strength, and devotion for your family and friends. Happy Valentines' Day, Fundy." Dream placed a kiss on his forehead before leaving the hybrid to his thoughts.

'Courage, strength, and devotion huh... If only I had the courage and strength to tell of my devotion to you...' Fundy thought sadly as he watched the admin walking away to find the other people he had flowers for.

----

Sapnap was talking to Niki but something tapped him on the shoulder. "Dream!" Sapnap smiled and hugged the admin when he turned around, the latter giggling at the arsonist's excitement. "Hi Sappy Nappy, I have something for you," Dream pulled away from the hug, ignoring the pout Sapnap gave from the nickname and handed him a small bouquet of hollyhocks and ivies, "For your ambition and our friendship, happy valentine's day Sapnap." Like what he did to Fundy, Dream place a kiss on his forehead. He smiled at him and nodded his head to Niki before leaving again to find the others. Niki looked at Sapnap, "You ok there, Sapnap?" His face was a little flushed and his eyes filled with love.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." He gave her a smile before looking at the flower Dream gave him. He played with the petals of the hollyhocks, 'If you only knew of my ambition to gain your love Dream... if only... ' He knew it would never happen but he could dream of it.

---

Dream walked through L'Manbreg looking for a certain musician. He was about to look somewhere else before spotting a familiar beanie near one of the many trees, Dream smiled as he walked closer hearing the strums of Wilbur's guitar. "Hello Wilbur," He stood in front of the man, who was sitting and leaning against the tree. Wilbur looked up and smiled towards the admin, "Hello Dream, what brings you here?" He took a good look at the blonde man in front of him and blushed slightly at his beauty. Dream giggled, causing the other to blush a bit more, "I'm here to deliver gifts and I have one for you!"

"Oh? You do?" Dream nodded before reaching in the basket and brought out another bouquet of flowers, this time filled with yellow jasmines and small sunflowers. "I chose these ones for the grace and elegance you show and adoration you have for your family and friends." He handed it to Wilbur who took it with a soft smile. "Thank you Dream, they're wonderful."

"I'm glad you like them," Dream crouched down to place a small kiss on Wilbur's cheek before standing up, "Well I have a few more deliveries to make so I'll get going. Happy Valentines' Day, Wilbur!" The admin then turned away not giving a chance to hear the musician. "Bye Dream..."