The Bet (Dream-Centric)

Prompt from @bee :

pairing: dream + whichever members of the smp you would like hehe
type: fluff/mild angst
plot: feel free to change it however you would want to hehe but dream wears a dress in public for the first time and feels insecure and nervous about it but the members of the smp make him feel loved and comfortable :D
i was thinking just platonic but if you wanted to add a ship or something it would be totally okay :)
thank you hehe i hope you all have a wonderful day :D

-------------------------------------------

This was written by Daydream or @Lamplight143

I hope you like this one-shot! I had a lot of fun writing it! :)

-------------------------------------------

TW: None

Parings:

Karl/Quackity/Sapnap (Background ship)

Bad/Skeppy (Briefly mentioned)

Fundy/Dream

Requested by: @Bee

By: Daydream

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tommy? Tubbo? I don't know about this- Are you sure there isn't something else you want me to do-? Maybe I could get you some new gear or something like that instead- I've got some extra diamonds and some netherite ingots in my ender chest... I could just get those out and I'll be on my way! You don't have to do this- Guys? Come on-" Dream rambled quickly as Tubbo and Tommy dragged him along the oak path quickly. Tommy laughed at Dream's nervousness, finding the powerful warrior's panic a little funny. Tubbo simply shook his head as he looked back at Dream with a wide cheeky smile. The two were very much set on making Dream do something for them, wanting it to be somewhat embarrassing for the server admin. They didn't want gear, supplies, or anything like that. They wanted to do something a lot funnier with the blonde.

It was for entertainment purposes!

"Aww come on- If you guys would've lost I was gonna make you two fill up the holes around L'manburg and the Dream SMP- At least I'm trying to fix somethings! You two aren't taking mercy on me... How is this fair?" The older man sighed as he let the two teens drag him around the town, some people giving them weird looks as they passed. Dream didn't know how he was stuck in this situation, it had happened so fast. At first he was playing an innocent game of Chess with Tubbo. Then out of nowhere Tommy proposed a bet and of course Dream accepted. Once the bet was made one thing led to another and now Dream was stuck having to do something Tubbo and Tommy wanted.

"Come on Big D! You lost fair and square and now you have to do whatever Tubbo and I say! Stop being a bitch about it! It was a pretty simple bet and rules are rules. I would know! I'm the one who made them," Tommy bragged looking around for nothing in particular. But Tommy soon spotted something. He smiled widely as Niki's bakery came into view, the younger blonde pointing it out to his friend next to him. Tommy and Tubbo shared a look, Dream watching as the two of them had a telepathic-like conversation.

Dream never thought that having a silent conversation was weird, especially since Dream, Sapnap, and George had them all the time. The three could plan a whole day out by just thinking it. It was like the three could read each other's minds. But seeing other people do it was a little creepy. Tommy and Tubbo grew up together just like the Dream Team, both groups knowing each other like the back of their own hand. They both snickered and eyed Dream before turning back to each other, whispering what they were thinking into each other's ears. After a few minutes of whispering and giggling, both teens grabbed either one of Dream's hands and pulled him towards the bakery at the top of the hill.