Authors Note

(Knock on the door)

Hey!

Hey Author open the door!

I know you're in there get your butt out here!! A

(Bebe pounds on the door with an angry face)

(Cece tries to pull her brother away) Bebe stop it!

(I open the door with a pencil behind my ear) (I look down to see the twins) Oh hey little dudes!

Don't 'Hey little dude us!' (Bebe frowns mimicking me) What the heck?! you ended our story!!

(I stand confused) Uh Yeah? It had to end eventually

So no one is gonna see us again we're gonna disappear forever?! (Cece whimpers sadly)

No Cece you're not gonna disappear forever (I pat her head with a smile) I'm working on another story that you two munchkins are gonna be in

Wait really?! (Bebe gets excited) Whats it about?

I can't tell you it's a surprise (I wiggle my eyebrows)

Aw come on just a little hint (Cece gives a hopeful smile)

If I gave you hint it wouldn't be a surprise now would it (I raise an eyebrow with a smirk)

Please? (The twins give me puppy dog eyes)

(I playfully roll my eyes) Alright Alright since you guys are so cute I'll give you a hint (I reach into my pocket and pull out a magnifying glass handing it to Bebe)

A magnifying glass? kinda clue is that?! (Bebe frowns)

You'll be using that to help someone solve a very big mystery (I do a dorky mysteries gesture with my hands)

Uh ok (Bebe raises an eyebrow putting it in his pocket) When?

You'll see (I wink before closing the door)

A/N: I'll be working on a new book with the Giggtoski twins don't worry it's coming soon I promise. 😉😉😉