Fired?

In a room in Hollywood, there was a table reading. Bebe And Cece Giggtoski are seating in chairs waiting for Daffy Duck to enter.

"I see that you two are very excited." One man smiled.

"You bet we are we get to work with Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck." Cece giggles bouncing up and down in the chair.

"No thanks to being bought by Warner Bros" Bebe replies back smiling.

Daffy enters the room "Alright, I'm here... Let's see what this is all about."

One of men was about to speak but Daffy notices the twins.

"Ah you want to teach the little pipsqueaks how to be a professional comedian." Daffy smirked, licking his hand and slicking back his feathers.

"Look who's talking." Bebe gabs his thumbs rolling his eyes, Cece snorts trying not to laugh.

"Script is ready, Mr. Duck, look it over until Mr.Bunny gets here." one man said, handing the papers over to him.

"All right, let's see this..." Daffy took the script,
Daffy read the script silently to himself. "Hold everything... 'Daffy gets blasted'... Page seven: Daffy gets blasted... Page eight: Daffy gets blasted again!?" he glared at the writers. "What's the matter with you people!?"

Bebe takes the script out of his hand and the twins start to read it together.

"We get to blow up Daffy Cool!" The twins cheered.

"No not cool." Daffy glared at them

"Of course the guy getting blown up would say that." Cece lend into her arm over the table.

Daffy slammed his feathered fist on the table. "Show biz legends like me shouldn't have to play stooge to that long-eared, carrot-chomping, overbite-challenged-"

Bugs came, as if on cue, chomping one of his trademark vegetables for the day. "What's up, Doc?" he greeted the others.

Daffy got scared a little to talk about Bugs like that with the bunny listening. Bugs smiled as he walked among the crowd and decided to have a seat with Daffy.

Cece put her hands over mouth trying to keep herself from squealing so loud from seeing her idol in the flesh.

"Control yourself woman." Bebe whispers trying to make sure his sister didn't embarrass them in front of the famous rabbit.

Bebe scrunch's Daffy head to be able to reach Bugs much to the ducks annoyance "Mr.Bunny I would like to say that is a dream working with you."

"The pleasures all mine kid" Bugs shakes his hand. "And please call me Bugs." He looks over to see Cece looking at him starstruck to see him face to face.

"And you are." Bugs asked politely

"C-C-C" Cece stutters

"Her names Cece." Bebe pats her head calming her down.

"Anyways, I think Daff's right," Bugs then took out a wallet to show numerous bunny children in photographs. "Maybe I'll take a vacation and go visit my 542 nieces and nephews."

Mr. Duck, excuse me, I'm sorry," a woman with short blonde hair in a pink blouse stood up. "I don't see how we can have a Bugs Bunny movie without Bugs Bunny."