Road Trip!

At a cafe, there were various cartoon characters and living humans having lunch. Porky Pig was talking with Speedy Gonzales about how he had to lose his stutter and suddenly wasn't funny, while Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo were talking with actor Matthew Lillard about his acting in the Scooby Doo movie about Spooky Island and they both threatened him about messing up in the upcoming sequel. Bugs was sitting with Kate about the movie script and how they had to move on without Daffy being involved.

"So, let's talk about the script, there's no heart no cooperation of words of anything." Kate said.

"Daffy learns to not to stick his head into jet engine." Bugs said.

"He's gone," Kate shrugged that off.

"Oh, he'll be back, he always comes back," Bugs agreed with her. "I just tell him how much I need him. We hug, we cry, I drop something heavy on him, I laugh."

"The duck is history, okay? Alright, so the question is, how can I help you re-position your brand entity? Answer: we team you up with a hot female co-star." Kate said to Bugs.

"Usually..." Bugs said, before spinning into a tornado and became esqued similarly to Marilyn Monroe, only without singing Happy Birthday to the President or the infamous skirt lift. "I play the female love interest~"

Michigan J. Frog stood up from his seat and sang his famous song with his top hat and cane.

"About this cross-dressing thing," Kate scolded Bugs. "In the past: Funny. Today: Disturbing."

Bugs shifted back to normal and wiped his ruby lipstick off his muzzle. "Lady, if you don't find a rabbit with lipstick amusing, you and I have nothing to say to each other."

"Look, I am trying to be nice, but I was brought in to abridge your century and I am not going to let you, some kids, or some wacky..." Kate said before getting interrupted.

Daffy." Bugs interrupted while eating a carrot.

Kate had a little fit about them, then moved on. "It doesn't matter..."

"Well, these matter," Bugs said as he took out about five golden Bunny awards, and then lugged out a chunk of the Hollywood Walk of Fame which had his name on it. "And THIS! And they say, we get Daffy back. Right, boys?"

The golden awards hopped and cheered to prove his point.

"It'll be fine, trust me." Kate replied strict.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

Bebe and Cece were in a taxi being driven home.

"Thanks Mr Taxi Driver!" Cece waves at the man.

"No problem kid." The toon driver smiles in return before driving off "Tell ya parents I'm a huge fan!"

The twins walk towards the two story mansion that they share with they're parents. Bebe goes up to door and pushes it open, when they step inside they see the house was a disaster!

The couch was torn in half, the was stuffing everywhere, the pictures on the wall were broken and the vases were smashed.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Bebe looked around the room search for their parents.

"I think Daddy had too much soda again" Cece looked at the mess.

"Sis look at this!" Bebe runs into the room with a piece of paper

The twins silently read the note together.

"What do we do?" Cece asked her brother scared.

"We gotta go and find this place" Bebe pointed at the address the twins leave the house and run to the instructed address.