Area 52

It was now blazing hot with the sun out and Kate was now on her cell phone turning to find away to get back to Hollywood.

"Ugh it's so hot!" Bebe groans as sweats uncontrollably while he's sister panting like a dog

Bugs could even fry an egg on Daffy's beak it was so hot. DJ flipped a coin to decide where they should go they decided to go south.

"Say, who are you kidding here?" Daffy clung to Kate's leg as she forced herself to drag him along the broiling sand. "Water! I can't die now. Think of the millions of children who want me to have the diamond. The poor children!"

"Ugh I'm so hungry!" Cece's stomach growled as she looked at Daffy, her eyes swirled while drooling at the mouth as she saw Daffy looking like roasted duck.

"Uh why is twin two looking at me like that?" Daddy asked Bugs walking backwards as Cece moved forward. In a split second Cece jumped and chomped on Daffys hand

Daffy screams as he waves his arm around trying to loosen her grip. "Awww get her off me! Get her off me!!"

"Look at that!" DJ pointed in the distance.

Everyone looked and they could've sworn they saw a Walmart.

"Is it a mirage?" Bugs had to ask. "Or just a product placement?"

"Who cares!? With shopping convenience at such low prices!" Daffy grew happy pulling Cece off of his hand and ran over to the shopping place with them.

The others decided to just go there.

After a little while, they all walked out of the mart, now willing to face the desert.

"Nice of Walmart to provide these Walmart beverages in return for saying Walmart so many times." Bugs said as he left with the others.

........................................

Little did they know, they were being watched by the villain, Mr. Chairman, who was now frustrated. He was now trying to turn off the screen by going through all of the remotes. "WHERE IS YOSEMITE SAM!"

The short rogue villain was hanging from a rope now, dangling upside down in front of him.

"What is your report?" Mr. Chairman asked firmly.

"Boss, it wasn't me," Sam explained to him. "Those razzan-frazzan duck and puppy, and that crazy son DJ and a humina-humina Dusty Tails!"

Mr. Chairman paused, then gave a nod. "You know... Makes a lot of sense. Thank you!" he then made Yosemite Sam go back up.

The others looked slightly horrified of what happened to Yosemite Sam and considered themselves lucky it didn't happen to them.

Bob lowered a cage to show Damian Drake in his clutches with his partners Francis and Mimi Giggtoski.

"Mr. Drake." Mr. Chairman firmly came to the couple of suspended spy men. "Are you going to save us the bother of eliminating your son?"

"My son is going to kick your evil butt!" Damian snarled but the handcuffs in the cage were holding them back. Mr. Chairman laughed as he couldn't he harmed by them.

"Well Mr and Mrs Giggtoski are you now going to join the evil side?" Mr Chairman asked the married couple in separate cages

"The day we help you is the day Elvis comes back from the dead." Francis looked the chairman up and down with disgust

"Well then maybe we should look at a different target." Mr Chairman turns his back to them for a moment. "The children perhaps as I remember you have two of them, identical twins?"