Come back home

Tae's POV:

"Come on everyone! It's the day!!"

Which day you ask? It's the day when Master Jin is returning home. Can you believe after staying out from the house for 12 years? Aish, how had he been there, how was his eating schedule.. everyone in the house is very excited for that. Who wouldn't be? After all Master Jin is loved by everyone in the house. I chuckled as I decided to speed my work, for making the "infamous milk porridge", as master says. He loves the porridge made my me.

"Taetae, are you prepared already??", Said my grandmother.

"Yeah, almost, are you going already??" I asked not taking off my eyes from the pan.

"Yes honey, I'm leaving, you can come once everything is prepared. I need to go and sort out things in the house. I also have to prepare the lunch with Beomgyu." She said ruffling my hair making me chuckle.

"Ok, you can leave. I'll go once I complete the dish. Take care, ma" I said flashing my boxy smile. Returning me back her assuring smile, she left for the Kim's residence.

It's been more than 20 years since my grandmother is serving as maid at the Kim's. I just took over the last year, since she's getting too old for working now. But she still insists to work. She's very stubborn. Well, I went all on her.

Why we all are this excited??

Well, at the Kim's, everyone says that the house has been a lot dull since master jin left for his studies. And it's true tho. I still remember, how we both practically grew together. They say I have been adopted but who cares, I'm happy with my ma. And since my infant days, I spend nearly all my day with the Kim's.  I remember how his younger brother and I are the best friends, cuz we both are of same age. They never treated us like typical maids. They have always made us feel like home.

And we would be forever grateful for that.

At the Kim's:
No one's POV

"Aish,  why this kid is not picking my phone." Mrs Kim kept on calling the same no. Multiple times.

"Eomma, hyung must be on his way back, why are you so tensed?" Jimin replied. "And afterall, he's coming home. So calm down.. hm?" He said again munching down the nachos.

"How can she keep her calm tho? Oppa should bring me gifts orelse I'm not allowing him to step inside the house." Jisoo, the youngest of the three says pouting.

"Hyung said he would be bringing many stuffs for us on his way back. Since when you are not trusting on hyung dumbo." Jimin says back to his yonger sister flicking her head.

"Now now, stop you two. Go and check if everything is all prepared in its place. My son is coming back after like 12 years. I need every thing uptoda-" Ara, tae's grandmother cut off Mrs Kim in between.

"My lady, every thing is prepared and are up to date! You can take some complete breaths now." She chuckled making the whole house laugh, but jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Um, Ara sii, where is taehyung, won't he come today?" Jimin asked as he was curious when he could meet his bestfriend.

"He must be on his way darling. He was preparing porridge for master jin." She replied wiping the last set of pottery, kept in display.

"Porridge? He did remember that Jin likes his porridge, my boy, he's so cute" said Mrs Kim chuckling as she pats ara's shoulder.

"And yeah, ara, how many times I have said you to call him by his name, you are still older than that brat." She said frowning playfully.

Smiling ara replied, "it's the love that I give him miss. And my duty is to treat him like a master. So I don't think he's any different from my taetae. Cuz when he's at home, he rules the whole house." She completed whispering, as they both bursted into laughter, but getting interrupted by a cough.

"I would like if you would work more, than stand here and say facts about your grandchild. Come on,it's already time for my oppa to reach. So please, work more talk less. Hmm?" Jisoo said as she smiled, but soon getting back to her poker face. Smiling back, ara went to the kitchen to check out the dishes for lunch.

"What kind of behaviour is this jisoo? She's elder than you, don't you know how to respect her??" Mrs Kim said furiously eyeing her daughter.

"If people try to get out of their level, then it's the duty of people like us to make them remember the place they belong to, don't you agree eomma?" She chuckled as she turned back to leave.

"Aish this kid.. um, yeah do that properly. Yes I'm coming wait." She got herself busy in the preparation again.

It was a festival at the Kim's. But what's happening with the porridge?