A New Day

Tae's POV:

I woke up the next day early, to get prepared for my admissions. Yes, yesterday night hyung, told me about adoption and my admission at school. I dropped my studies back when I was 19, to help my grandmother with all the works. And now I'm 25, people will laugh at me to know that I'm nervous to join back in the university..

Yeah, I'm nervous, hella nervous.

Just then, I heard a knock from the door. I ran up to open it, seeing my favourite face.

"Minnie..."

"Taetae.. are you ready to go with me?? I'm so excited that you will study with me from now on, oh my my my!" He squealed pulling me into a hug.

Letting out a small giggle, I hug him back. Starting from the childhood till now, we both were, and always inseparable. Sometimes, the people in our house say that we are meant for eachother..

Ofcourse in a platonic way, cause deep inside, we also know eachother's darkest secrets..

"Well well, tae, have you seen Jungkook hyung.. like.. he has grown so buffy than the last time I saw. My heart's been hurting real bad, but I also knew, that you needed some space, so I didn't bothered you.." he said with a cute pout at the end, making my heart melt at that instant.

"Aw minmin.." I said as I engulfed his small figure in my arms. He might be elder than me for like two months, but he's much smaller than me, and that makes me wanna protect him from a the odds.

"So, you are telling me, your little crush on Kookie hyung, is growing, mhm??" I asked him with a smug look on my face as I saw blush creeping up his face.

"Aish, you have a habit of asking things you know. Shut up now. Have you seen to yourself? Wah, Kim Taehyung looks so attractive in this school attire hmm? Girl are gonna get swooned away with your irresistible charms." He said as he nudged me.

But, little did he knew, I liked boys.. I haven't said him that yet. Cause, I didn't figure that thing out until, someone significant came into my life.

And he makes my heart beat crazily for him.

But I can't say that to him now.
Not now, when I'm not sure.

"Jimin, Jisoo, come down for breakfast. Also bring Taehyung with you!!"

We both have eachother an assuring look, as he patted my shoulder, as if he read my complete nervousness.

Letting aside everything, we went down, to see Jin Hyung and Mrs. Kim arranging plates and plates of delicacies on the table.

"Ohooo, is hyung making food after ages?" Jimin said as he sat down on the chair, asking me to sit but I declined.

As a grandson of a maid, I know my place. So I stood quietly inhaling the aroma of the foods.

"After ages my ass. I have been always cooking in New York everyday. This muscle bunny over here was as lazy as ever. And I cooked for voo yesterday night. Isn't it voo??" He said as he looked at me asking me for an answer.

"U-um.. yea, yeah. He is as good as he was back then." I mentally face-palmed myself because if my shutter.

What was the necessity of telling he cooked for me.. last night..

"..and you won't cook for me even for once." Jisoo- miss jisoo, said scoffing.

I hate to be taken down back to my place. And that is the reason why, I don't want to fly.

Once you fly too up, when you crash down, it hurts.

..hurts real bad.

"Ya hyung, I also used to cook at our dorm sometimes, you can't say i was always lazy." Jungkook hyung said, cutting through the thick air.

"Oh? You can cook also hyung? Well, I would love it if you cook for me sometime." Jimin said playing with the rim of the table cloth.

"Sure, I would love to cook for my Jimin-shi", there we go. These two are back being lovey-dovey again.

I always say Jimin that his feelings are being reciprocated, my eyes can never fail in detecting love.

I turned my eyes chuckling to the eyes those were staring at mine, with the same look Jungkook hyung was looking at Jimin. But with a little more softness.

..as I said, my eyes never fail in detecting love.

But..aish, what I'm I thinking. Why, would he love me. Maybe, maybe that was the same pitiful eyes the rest of the family members have been giving me.

Those same eyes.

"Taehyung-ie, come on, have your breakfast. You have to go to university right?" Mr. Kim said sipping his tea.

"M-me?"

"Yes yes you. Come on, the food is getting cold. You know I don't like when my children stay hungry." Mrs. Kim said making my eyes wide.

"Y-your Childern?" I said as I felt a warm drop of tear roll down my eye.

"My dear, I have been seeing you play and grow as my own kids. Then, you are also my kid isn't it?" She said, as I forgot the time when she came near me, as she brushed her thumb against my cheek.

"Don't cry sweetie. Come, and eat. This is your own family. All are your own family members. You are not alone. You are a brave boy. Where is my alien boy, bring him back come on!" Now Mr.Kim said, as his wife giggled ruffling my hair.

"I- I don't know, how to thank you, Mr. And Mrs. Kim-"

"Taehyung, if you want to thank us, then call us uncle and aunty. That's the only way how you can repay yourself" Mr. Kim said with his fake anger, as he pointed to me, making everyone chuckle.

"O-ok, uncle.."

"Now come taetae, we are hungry!!" Jin hyung said as he sat down, leaving a chair between him and Jimin.

I went and sat between them. Asusual, the food was just delicious as ever.

Sniffing we started having our breakfast, but I suddenly flinched when a I got pat on my thigh. I looked up to meet Jin hyung's eyes, which were utterly reassuring, saying as if it's all fine.

Taking in a deep breath, I replied him back with a same assuring smile.

I have to be strong.

I have to be strong for people who try their best to make me strong..

____________________________________________

Ding ding look who's back🥲❤️
Finals are over and I'm back to updating.
Well, if you haven't yet, then go ahead and take a look at the YouTube video linked above.

A small attempt of mine to make a taejin asmr, hehe👉👈💕

Hope y'all like it!✨