The Story Of the Heart

Third person's POV:

Days? No. Months? Not either. Years. After twelve years Seokjin returned back to his home. His family was beyond happy to see him back all safe and sound, and seeing Jungkook, was like the cherry on the top.

"Hyung you said you'll bring something for me, come on, give me?" Jimin said as he sat on the couch beside Jungkook.

"Jimin, let hyung get a bit freshened up, and then he'll give you. Jin? You can-"

"Eomma, I returned to home after like.. ages, let me have some time with my precious beans over here. Taehyung and Jimin are so big now.. but way they throw their tantrums didn't change at all." Jin said making everyone laugh. Turning around he saw taehyung standing near his grandmother, giggling making his heart melt.

"Why are you standing there taehyung, come here" he said patting the space next to him on the couch.

Jisoo, who saw all these, was getting furious, cause she was not getting the attention of her dear stepbrother who came all way back to home after twelve years.

"Oppa, some people need to mind their own space. Thanks to that person that atleast he's minding his place, nonetheless the other person who even considers everyone as the own part of her fam-"

"Cut it Jisoo. I think you still haven't learnt anything in the span of these years." Their father, Mr. Kim said as he looked at his daughter.

Seokjin's mother passed away after giving birth to him. The reason why, he never treated Taehyung, as someone different from him. But Mr. Kim, remarried after two years. Mrs. Kim has never treated Seokjin as a step kid, but rather, she has always adored him more than her own kids. That was one of seokjin's charms to make everyone surrounding him, fall in love with him.

Jimin, seeing all these commotions by his lovely sister and their father, tried to ease the burning tension.

"Jungkook, look at you. Biceps, long hair, ear piercings, tattoos, what have you been there!? Were you dating animals over your clinic?" He said as he fell down the couch over his self made joke, making Jungkook rub his neck smiling.

"I have all of them to impress you jimin-shi" Jungkook replied as he bends down and squeezes Jimin's fluffy cheeks.

Well, he didn't lied after all.

"Fags.." jisoo huffs. "Jisoo Mind your langu-" "Appa, it's ok. Come on Jisoo, don't you want to see what I brought for you? Come to my room." Jin said as he ruffled her hair, making his way to his room, but not forgetting to drag Jungkook away from the mess aswell.
.
.
.
.
"She hasn't changed since then, but has become more mean. Godd.." Jungkook said as he sat on the bed with a loud thud.

"Hm..that's true for sure. But after all, she's our little sister, we need to take care of him." Jin said reasoning out his point as Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

"Hyung you need to stop-" "Oppa!! I'm here now.. first you need to hug me for apologising for not acknowledging me since your are here." She said as she pouted.

Chuckling at her behaviour, Jin dragged his tired body from the bed and pulled her to his chest. Mean or not, at the end of the day, she's his little sister, whom he has to protect against all the odds of the world. He utters a few apologies as he kept ruffling her hair, as Jungkook sat their watching them in annoyance.

"Hm, so let's see what Oppa has brought now.. I'm so excited!" She said as she clapped her hands in excitement.

The oldest one made his way to his luggage, in which he brought things on his way back from New York, for his family.

Opening it, he took out one of the latest designed handbag, of Channel, that Jisoo had been wanting for long. Seeing the brand new handbag, her eyes shone brightly in happiness.

But soon the happiness disappeared as she saw him taking out things, 'things' of Gucci. It might be for Jimin, he thought.

"Jimin Oppa is gonna like them a lot. Thanks for this-" "Jimin? No no you misunderstood, these Gucci outfit and accessories are for voo. He once said he wanted to try out these. So I thought I would buy him." He said as his lips curled upwards imagining of the boxy smile he'll be seeing when he gives him this.

Her face automatically changed into a frown as he heard Taehyung's name.

"Aish, was it really necessary? What's the reason you bought him so expensive things? After all he's just a mere serva-"

"Jisoo.. the fact that I saved you from Appa doesn't means that I'm gonna leave you. You should know what to speak and where to speak. Let's not cross our limits, ok?" Jin said as he crossed his arms, highly upset with his sister. "Now if you are done, can we have some conversation dear Jisoo?" Jungkook mockingly said her, as she stomped her feet walking out, as she rolled her eyes seeing the appearance of the third person into the room.

"Oh? What happened to her? Miss Jisoo, seems sad.." taehyung said as he entered the room.

"Tae.. Jisoo is younger than you. How many times I said you not to call anyone master and miss in this mansion?" Jin said as Taehyung blinked pouting, unknown to the mess in Jin's mind.

"I.. I'll take care of that hyung. Oh, and Jungkookiee, I have cleaned and put your luggages up into the guest room. You can wash up and rest there until we prepare the lunch." Taehyung said with a bright smile on his face.

"We? Are you going to prepare our lunch? Aigoo our voo hyungie is so grown up now" jungkook said as he pinched tae's perky nose.

"Well, it seems that a lots of things changed while we weren't here Kookie. And I swear to god, that I'll get to know each and every thing.. may it take ten thousand hours or more.. cause I want to know.. what and how are they changed." Jin said as he took out clothes from the closet to change into, as he directly turned to meet the pair of almond eyes, staring right into his.

Both of the pairs could sense the longing for eachother all along these years.. and both, spoke out the words from the heart, which their mouths didn't..

The story, of their hearts..