After 12 years

Seokjin's POV:

"Jeon Jungkook, you making me want to disown you right away." I said taking my glasses off, as I pulled my luggage in another hand.

"Sorry hyung, here I am. But are you sure your family is going to love the surprise you are going to give them?" He asked as I noticed him getting a bit tensed.

"Aigoo kookie, it's been a while since you last visited my house, and everyone around there knows, how close we both are. Everything is gonna be fine. Let's just go now ." I said patting his back to ease his tensed muscles.

Jeon Jungkook. My best friend aside my own brother, Kim Jimin, and my another best friend, Kim Taehyung. I don't like too many companions beside me. So I cherish my small group of people. Speaking of Taehyung, I wonder if he remembers me. Aunt Ara, how I miss her giving me all the burnt part of the pancakes hiding from everyone, knowing how much I love them. Sweet things are my weakness. So as sweet people. I don't know if she is still working in our mansion. I don't want it to sound selfish, but I'll really miss her and her grandson, our voo. I didnt notice how I was giggling all over the way thinking about all these until jungkook called me.

"Hyung, do you think jimin has a boyfriend at the present?" I rolled my eyes as he asked me. He kept asking me all the way from NY about Jimin's sexuality, about Jimin's boyfriend, about Jimin's likes dislikes. "Kookie I know you have a little crush on jimin but don't stress yourself more on that-" "it's not little hyung! I have liked him since, we were kids...around 13 probably, hehe" he said as he smiled cheekily, making me hit him on his shoulder.

"Master Kim!!" I heard from a distance. Darting my eyes towards the sound, I found our driver jang, as I ran over to him giving him a tight hug.

"Ugh, oh.. master jin, I'm getting older now, I'll run out of breath" he said patting my back. I pulled away making a frowning face. "You should actually run out of breath than always calling me master. Who I'm I? You only said that I'm your son, so some calling me master. Ok?" I said as he chuckled, making me giggle.

"Who can say no to our little master. Now come on, oh, I see you have a guest." He said looking by my side.

"Samchon, it's our little kookie. The one who used to steal milk from the fridge everytime." I said getting a slap from jungkook, "I'm no more doing that hyung, stop saying that. Hello samchon. Hope you are doing all well." He said smiling.

"Ah, how big you both have turned. I always remember how you all were kids asking for money for candies. Now I'm happy that I can die seeing you all grew up into gentlemen." He said wiping away some fake tears making me roll my eyes. He's always been like this.

"Samchon, shall we go or are you planning to give us a treat over the terminal, hm?" I said as we all three burst into laughter.
"Let's go, orelse Mrs. Kim will kill me for taking away her son from her." He said as he helped us to keep our luggages in the trunk, and we settled down in the seats.

On the way we talked a lot about how our twelve years was spent over NY, and how were things over here in Seoul. Time passed by and we weren't sure where it went by. Suddenly we halt on the way seeing some people gathered over on the road, as we guessed it was a quarrel over something.

I decided to butt in noticing a very familiar face, which I would never forget in my whole life.

"Voo?"

Tae's POV:

How can a person be this careless? And after catching him red handed also, he's so stubborn to accept his flaws? Where's the humanity gone? How can he hurt this little creature squirming over the road?

"Sir, what I'm trying to say is just you need to be more careful next time, but you are not at all accepting the fault also. What would have happened if this puppy got killed under your car? Dont he have a life to live? A family to go to?" I said as I was getting more furious.

"Ya ya! Don't teach me up! As I said I did nothing wrong. What would have happened if it would got killed? Who's gonna charge me huh? What do you think-"

"Excuse me, what's the matter?" A tall man with a huge overcoat and a glass came up cutting the rude man up. From appearance he seems to be a boy from rich class. I looked down at the puppy squirming in my hands. My mind was at a conflict of what I should do at the moment. It's already late, what if master jin already reached the mansion? Ugh, I'm so screwed. But this puppy requires the doctor now, it got hit by the car real bad.

"Shall I take a look ok him? If you don't mind?" Someone said from the back. How can I not know the voice? I immediately turned back seeing the bunny teeth flashed as his hair kept flying due to the wind.

"Jungkook?" I said as I could not control my happiness seeing him at the street over here. But then my face falls as I looked down the pup again.

"Thanks hyung that you still remember me. But jokes apart, let me take a look on the buddy. I studied for being a vet after all, let's see what's wrong.." he said as he brought both of his hands to front, and I handed him the squirming pup.

How long was be out to look like this? All bluffed up, and tall. His voice sounds the same, but a little more deeper. How long have we been apart?

"Um, he's completely fine hyung. It seems that he got hit by the way he keeps squirming, but he'll get back all his strength after getting some rest." He said as he went to look for some empty side walk. He opened up the scarf from his neck and made a temporary bed for the pup and laid him down there. He's always been this considerate for the animals, which led him to go for being a vet.

Within all this hassle the thing I forgot was about the man who caught my attention earlier. He seems so familiar, but I can't figure.

I turned back to see that man leaning on his car as his hands were crossed infront of his chest with his glasses in his coat's pocket. A small smile immediately crept into face and my eyes widened as I figured who the person was..

"Voo.." he muttered under his breath with a constant smile on his face as I let out a chuckle before running towards him and crashing on his chest.

I could feel his chest rising and falling as he laughs softly caressing my hair in one hand and the other wrapped around my waist pulling me more closer towards his body.

"I thought you would never return master jin.." I said softly before closing my eyes only to be yanked away from his body.

I gasped as he held me from my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"Voo, I'll disown you right now if I hear the word master from your mouth once more." He said and anyone could say from his tone that he was darn serious. I chuckled as I remember him saying disowning us in every small things.

"You know hyung, I don't have anyone to go to if you disown me." I said with a pout,  knowing my pout his is weakness. He can never see me sad. Before I could say anything, he pressed his lips on my forehead, which he would do everytime I would be insecure, but this time, it made my heart skip some beats..

"I would never let you go anywhere. And if also I'll ever disown you, then I'll disown myself and we both can stay together." He said with a smirk, making me roll my eyes. Our hyung was a big ass flirt machine.

"Stop-" I widened my eyes as my mind went to the porridge. Pushing hyung by his chest I ran towards the side walk and picking up the container. Thanks to almighty that the container I chose was a airtight container. It isn't spilled.

"Hyung what's that?" I turned my back seeing jungkook and jin hyung standing with curious eyes, as I got up brushing my pants.

"Uh, it is the milk porridge I made for hyung, but it got threw away as I ran away to save the pup from getting hit." I said checking scratches on the container, I'm gonna get a lot of scoldings from ma if it got any scratch.

"You remembered that I loved the porridge you make for me? Ahh, how can I thank you Kim Taehyung!! Now let's go home, my mouth has already started watering from the word of your cooked porridge. Let's go!!"
Hyung said as he started pulling both of us by our arms making us seat inside the car.
He made jungkook and me seat in the backseat, as he sat on the front seat with uncle jang. He kept glancing at me from time to time, between our talks, and I don't why, but my heart kept skipping a multiple beats today.