Mess in my Heart

Jin's POV:

It's been a week, since ara's death. For sure it was hard to accept that she left us all, it was really difficult. The person who was there for us since we were kids, is no more with us, and it pierced right into everyone's heart.

"Young Master, Master Kim is willing to have a word with you in his room." Beomgyu said as I came out from the bathroom having a shower.

"Ok then. I'm going." I said turning back to leave, but then stopped my tracks as something got into my mind.

"Beomgyu.. has Taehyung eaten anything?" I asked him.

"You know how stubborn our Taehyung is. He hasn't eaten anything except a cup of milk, and only water past the night" He said looking down.

"I see.. make sure you have your food at right time, ok?" I said patting his shoulder as he nodded.

Walking down the stairs, I heard huge commotion from jisoo's room.

"What the fuck do you think to yourself JISOO!? Who gave you the rights to come into my room and destroy things that belonged to someone else!?" I heard Jimin shout.

What she did this time?

"Jimin don't shout at me for useless things" she screams back.

"Don't you atleast have a bit of pity for-"

"Yah, what's wrong? Jimin why are you shouting on her?" I entered the room and asked.

"Hyung, the packages you brought for Tae, I kept it in my room, since you said to give them to him, but this.. this girl today came into my room in the evening and.. and destroyed them all. She tore the outfits, and broke all the accessories into pieces.." Jimin said furiously.

I clenched my fists hearing this.

"Jisoo.. is this true?"

"Oppa, I-"

"Just answer me yes or no." I said sternly.

Taking a huge breath, she speaks, "yes I did. So what? What do y'all think, that you'll grow a servant's grandson, even if he means nothin-"

I cut her giving by a loud slap, that echoed across the room.

"For the last time.. really for the last time I'll say this Jisoo, Taehyung is a part of our family. Don't you dare to say that he means nothing to us. GOT IT!?" I screamed at last.

Hearing this both of my siblings stood still, as the younger twin's eyes brimmed with tears.

Taking a long deep breath, I went out if the room, to see dad, to know the reason he called.

"Dad, you called me?"

"Oh, Seokjin, yes come, take a seat." I did as I was said.

"So, I wanted to discuss something with you Jin. Like, you know, now, Taehyung do not have anyone of his own family now.. I was.. I was wondering what if we adopt him, legally."He said as he kept fidgeting his fingers.

The decision wasn't at all bad. We all can have a new member over here, and I can take care of him in a better way also.

"Can we also make him join the university Jimin is going to? Cause Jimin and TaeTae are if same age afterall.." I said looking to him.

"So is that a yes, Seokjin" he asked proudly, as I replied to him nodding letting out a bug smile on my face.

"We'll take care of him. We need to.." he said patting my knee.

I got up, straight into the kitchen, as I remember of Tae not having any food since last night. I wore my apron, and greased the pan, as I started cutting vegetables.