Out of Script (END)

Third person's POV:

Schools were good. Taehyung was always studious. Now that he got back to the track, he regained the same pace and with his soulmate Jimin, everything seemed so better.

And with his Jin hyung, everything seemed so perfect.

"How was school voo?" Asked Jin later that's evening.

"Very nice. I actually enjoyed. And you know what, we had our art classes today. That's was the most interesting one." He replied.

Jin's POV:

I have always knew the soft spot I had for voo since we were younger. And by that, I loved discovering little things about him. His love for paintings and art was one of them.

I smiled as he excitedly shows me his paintings he drew within the last week. But soon the smile was replaced by a frown as I heard scattering of glass downstairs.

Taehyung looked at me asking for answers, but what shall I say without knowing. I'm still unknown to the situation aswell.

We both hurried downstairs to see Jisoo throwing a tantrum again.

I swear to god, I would never understand my sister.. Jimin and Jisoo might be non-identical twins but they were non-identical in every aspects of life.

"Jisoo, what kind of behaviour is this!?" Mom shouts at her for making a ruckus.

"Why shouldn't I behave like this!? Why is it always about Taehyung and not about me!?" She screams.

Now what he has to do with this? I looked over to him to see him biting his lips looking down.

That made my heart swell.

"Why Jisoo? What Taehyung has ever done to you?" I asked her raising my glasses up before folding my arms.

"Oh? Here comes the great Kim Taehyung, and his great simp, Kim Seokjin. Who happens to be my brother, but never treats me as a sister." She scoffs.

Right on my face.

"Sister. My baby sister, what is bothering you this much for you to scoff at me?" I gritted my teeth as she was leading me to the edge.

I have never raised my voice on anyone.. let alone my siblings, but it happened that Kim Jisoo is the first person I did raised my voice at.

Never have I ever thought of her as my stepsister. Nor Jimin as my stepbrother. Now ever loved any one of them more or less. But I can never show how disappointed I am to see Jisoo reaching the peak level of my tolerance.

By this time without my notice, other family members are here aswell.

"Oppa.. you have always prioritised Taehyung over Jisoo. You have always loved Taehyung more than Jisoo. You have always been there for Taehyung but not for Jisoo WHY!??" She screams Infront of me, as tears oozes out of her eyes.

If it would be any other day, I would have been pulling her into my embrace soothing her, but not today.

How dare she compare herself to Taehyung?

I don't hold any grudge against her.. but, how can she just..

"What did you just say?" I asked as I closed my eyes to take a deep breath.

"WHY IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TAEHYUNG?? WHY IS HE SO SPECIAL-"

"HE IS SO SPECIAL CAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!"

Taehyung's POV:

"HE IS SO SPECIAL CAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!"

I looked up at him as tears rolled down from my eyes. Maybe I was to overwhelmed to even wonder when they got collected in my eyes.