Rays of hope

Third person's POV:

They say every sweet moments lead to one of the most sorrowful moments of your life. Just like that, as Taehyung went out from Seokjin's room, to look out for more work in the mansion, a shrill cry distracted him from his thoughts.

Without taking any time to realise that it was his grandmother, whimpering, he immediately ran down to the kitchen, from where the sound came.

His eyes widened seeing her almost lifeless body lying down the marbled floor.

"MA!!" He screamed as he took her cold body into his arms, tears trail down his cheeks, as he shook her to wake up.

Listening to the scream, everyone ran down to the kitchen, seeing Taehyung and his grandmother on the ground, everyone stood baffled.

"What are you waiting for call the ambulance, NOW!!" Mr. Kim shouted

Not waiting, Jin immediately called the ambulance, as their precious grandmother groaned as if she was getting strangled by someone.

Hearing her Taehyung immediately looked down at her, as if he got some rays of hope seeing her eyes fluttering.

"Ma.. ma, it will be alright, come on.. we can do it.. please.. please ma.. make it for me.. ambulance is arriv-" he spoke in between his sobs, as more years fell down his eyes.

"Taetae.. it's ok. Today or tomorrow, we all are meant to..to go someday. It's my t-time today.. I'm..I'm so happy I saw you all together one more..time, all grown-up, I'm happy. I'm.. I'm so happy.. Tae..Tae.." with these last words, her eyes softly closed, as her breathing gradually became less, and less.

"Maa.. don't .. don't leave me ma.. I.. I don't have anyone except you.. don't...leave me ma..." He cried more as he felt the body getting totally life less in his arms..

Jin's POV:

"Maa.. don't .. don't leave me ma.. I.. I don't have anyone except you.. don't...leave me ma..." my heart clenched seeing Taehyung cry over Ara.. she was like my own mother from my childhood, since my birth. Seeing her lifeless body Infront of me made me feel things..

Tears threatened to fall down my eyes, but I need to stay strong for the moment.

For my Voo.

"The..the ambulance is here.." Jungkook said as he came from the entrance, panting. Without waiting for a second, I immediately carried Ara's lifeless body in my arms, taking her to the ambulance.

Things said me that.. that she has already left us all, but still, we all needed the confirmation.

She was immediately attached to a threads of syringes and oxygen mask.

"Only two guardians of the patient can go with us. Make it quick please." The ambulance attendee said.

I pulled taehyung by his wrist, getting inside the ambulance.

"Jungkook, jimin, take care of the things here. We'll be back." I said as I closed the door.

All of these happened in a moment..

I looked by my side, seeing Taehyung all devastated. His boxy smile was now replaced by the unamusing frown. His glowing almond eyes were now shedding tears. His body shivered, with a lots of hiccups as more and more tears rolled down his eyes.

My heart is aching. A lot.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him to my chest. I could feel his cries getting more distinct as he pressed his cheeks more in my chest.

"Taehyungie, you are not alone in this.. we all are with you. 'I', I'm with you.. please don't cry.. it breaks my heart seeing you cry.."

Truth. I can feel my heart getting shattered more and more each second as I feel him shivering in my arms.

He got up, wiping his face. His face was all red.

"B-but.. hyung.. what if..what if she leaves us.. what..what if she leaves me.." he broke down again.

"Then she does. Taehyung.. do you want Ara to live all with pain inside her, knowing she won't ever say if anything hurts her? You know..you know how much we all love her. How much we adore, her. And knowing your grandmother.. wherever she might go.. she will never..never forget her taetae. Will she?" I tried to ease up the situation a bit.. knowing that it's going to get more worsened up the next second.

We reached the hospital and immediately she was taken to the casualty. Where..for sure she was declared death, due to heart stroke.

The shattered heart from the earlier, crashed down totally. I could feel that.

The person who had been taking care of me since my birth, is no more..

Taehyung's POV:

"Sorry to say, she couldn't make it. The stroke this time...."

They continued to say, but I couldn't hear anything else.

Even tears stopped streaming down my face.

I couldn't feel anything around me.

Not even my heartbeat.

I immediately got down on my knees. Eyes wondering around the white tiles if the hospital floor.

She left us all.

She left me.

Thats when I felt warm tears trailing down my cheeks. I'm crying but I don't feel a thing.

Hyung pulled me up, and hugged me tight. Unlike me, I could hear him taking long deep breaths. Knowing him, he would never break down in situations like this. He would always stay strong, for others.

Like my grandmother.

I broke down on his shoulders as I thought of her again.

He wrapped his arms around me.. tighter.. and tighter.

Tight enough to hear his heartbeat.

"You are not alone Tae.. I'm with you. If Ara was the one for you.. I'll be the second. But I'll be there for you. Always. Till my last breath." He said into my ears, making me weep more.

Words didn't leave my mouth, but the embrace felt like heaven.

The heaven one could die for.

That's when I made my mind. Like ma, I'll spend my whole life, working for The Kim's. Now I understand why she said they are kind.  That's when I said to myself, I'll forever be indebted to hyung.. for letting me cry on his shoulder.

For letting me be me.

If not the best, for making me feel good.

For being the rays of hope for me.