Adrienette

Valentine's Day Special

Adrienette

A loud sigh filled the room as a blunette girl dramatically threw herself down on her pink chaste.

A pink haired skater who was sitting comfortably on the floor shot her an amused look.

"What's up M?" Alix smirked knowing exactly the reason this girl was pouting.

Marinette shot her a glare as she rolled onto her stomach and held a pillow to her chest, staring out her window as if staring will give her what she wants.

"Chill, I'm sure Adrien would be here if he could. I mean the dude adores you. He would stand anyone up to get a few more minute in with you and you know that," Alix stated matter-of-factly, "his old man just needs to give him a break so he can actually, you know, visit you."

"I know its not his fault," Marinette sighed, dragging her eyes to the other girl in the room, "we just had a whole plan set up and now its ruined."

Alix rolled her eyes at the girls' dramatics. What was with this girl and her constant need of a plan?

"Look, I'm sure Agreste will come as soon as he can but..." the pink haired teen was interrupted by a knock on Marinette's trap door.

"Come in!" Mari called, not bothering to move from her spot. The only people to visit her these days were her parents, Alix, Adrien, Luka, and Kagami. Her other friends had been turned by a little viper in that had it out for her. She figured whoever it was wouldn't judge her too much for her sulking. They had seen her do worse...

The trapdoor was flung open and a tuff of blond hair popped up from it, with it bringing the model boy all the Agreste fans in Paris would die for.

Speak of the Devil, he'll show his face.

"Mari!" The sunshine boy exclaimed excitedly causing the younger girl to pop up, a wide smile gracing her features and she practically threw herself at the supermodel.

"Adrien!" Mari squealed excitedly.

"I'm so so sorry I wasn't able to make it to class and couldn't come to our plans after class as well. My father just had me so busy and I just couldn't find a way to slip through and..." he was cut off by a giggling Marinette.

"Its fine Adrien," Marinette informed him, resting her chin on his chest and looking up into his deep green eyes, Adrien similarly drowning in the heavenly blues of her own ones. He wouldn't mind sinking deeper and with that sweet smile, gosh no wonder so many guys had fallen for her, "you're here now, that's all that matters right?"

Marinette's grip around his waist tightened and she pressed the side of her head against Adrien's chest, smiling softly.

Adrien grew a soft smile and rested his hands against her waist responding with, "yeah, its perfect as long as I'm here with you."

He put a finger under Marinette's chin, gently nudging her to look at him, the second she did he pressed his lips to hers in a sweet, delicate kiss.

Marinette sighed and let herself relax into his embrace, sinking deeper into oblivion. The kiss started to deepen and grow a bit hotter and...

The sound of someone clearing their throat loudly brought Marinette and Adrien out of there stupor and realize that, yeah, Alix was still in the room sitting cross leg on the floor leaning against the wall, her face showing she was not at all amused with the predicament she was placed in.

"Get a room," Alix glares, the slight tug to her lips, subtle, yet seen the only indications she was not actually mad.

"Get out of mine," the blue hair teen shot back.

Alix let her grin take over her features and chuckled holding her hands up in surrender. She stood up and clapped Adrien on the back.

"Happy Valentines day love birds, see ya Tuesday," Alix called over her shoulder as she made her exit.

The two lovers turned back to one another.

"Happy Valentines day Buginette."

"Happy Valentines day Kitty."

----------------------------------------
And that was day 1! I really hope you enjoyed it and they'll be more to come. Art does not belong to me. Comment if you'd like a specific one done. Ship or theme or something. It help me get something posted faster. Thanks again! Happy Reading!