Temptress Mari

Valentine's Day Special

Gabrielnette

"Hey Hawky," a young bluenette came into the room calling.

"What did I tell you about calling me that," an exasperated voice responded.

"Ok hawkdaddy," the aspiring designer smirked.

"That's even worse!" the actual designer threw his hands in the air infuriated.

"Whatever you say Gab," Marinette Dupain-Chang snarked as she moved to the older mans side.

The greying man hummed leaning down and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HA YOU THOUGHT! HELL THE FUCK NO AM I WRITING THAT.

You are all entitled to your own opinions, even if they are wrong.

How can you ship that? The age difference. I apologize for bashing it if you like that but I'm sorry but also kinda not sorry at all if you get me.

I still have holy water for you to cleanse your soul because unless you are aging Mari up by like 30 years, nu uh.

Now to the real deal!

Valentine's Day Special

TimMari

Tim was very familiar with insomnia; they were practically best friends. He'd stay up to work on cases or work on WE things, making sure the company would run smoothly. His eyes carried the eyebags of months of little to no sleep, his constant need for coffee was not healthy but he couldn't find it in himself to care, and his job as a vigilante did not help his sleeping. There had been many people who tried to get to just sleep. His brothers, his father, Alfred almost every night. Yet only one person had managed to master the impossible. That person was one Marinette Dupain-Chang.

Tim met the young lady in a coffee shop, ironically. He was visiting the Paris branch of WE and needed a morning coffee and found the little café and decided to give it a go. She was the person in front of him in line. The Parisian shop was quant and quite crowded. He ended up in the same booth as the girl. They were both tired, so they didn't talk or really look at each other, he just took out his laptop and started working while she took out her sketchbook and they stayed in their respective spaces. The only reason he knew the girls name was because the barista said it, so when a "Tim and Marinette!" was called and he stood up to receive his, taking it and turning around, only to see the little bluenette was not behind him. His eye caught the girl with her head on the table, seemingly sound asleep. He took her coffee and brought it to the table, placing it in front of her for when she woke up.

It was about 20 minutes into working that the girls head shot up as quiet beeping sounded from her watch. She looked around tiredly and that was when Tim looked at her. Not really looking at her, just noticing the dark bags under her eyes and the tired bluebell that held fatigued beyond what he'd usually see in these coffee establishment. The bone-deep exhaustion he saw in his own. He inclined his head towards the coffee he brought over for her, which she gave him a sweet, grateful smile before she looked at her watch, her eyes comically growing large and shot him a quick "nice to meet you, bye," before she was gone, darting out the door full speed. Tim blink, his eye following her until she was out of view and a little after before he looked back to his screen and continued his work.