Jason x Tim x Marinette

Valentine's Day Special

Jason x Tim x Marinette

The Wayne boys were well known across Gotham along with other parts of the world. Their reputation was commendable, and everyone knew their name and face. In the night, they were vigilantes with the same sort of reputation. Everyone knew them, knew not to cross them, famous and avoided by most. Famous might be an understatement for them actually. They have met many famous people and have tons of connections all over the world. Tim, being the one who practically ran Wayne Industries, has met all of the important people, from big business owners to actors to models. Yawn. Same old, same old. Bruce announced that they'd be meeting a famous singer, yet another, over dinner. Tim tuned him out until Dick, ever the polite one, asked out who it was, probably sheer curiosity rather than to be polite, wanting to know who would be coming over to the manor for once rather than a meeting room and pull a background check beforehand.

"Jagged Stone."

Tim and Dick's head simultaneously shot up at the name, first with shock before they got matching excited grins, practically jumping in their seats.

"THE Jagged Stone is coming here!?" Dick exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Tt. That's what he said. Why are you imbeciles so excited?" Damian questioned in his usual disinterested, slightly degrading way.

This of course did not deteriorate the eagerness.

"Jagged Stone's a popular French singer. He's huge and his songs are awesome, or as he says, 'Rock n' Roll!'" Richard enthusiastically informed him.

"And his designer, MDC, is extremely popular. Their designs are killer and top of the market. Everybody wants something from them and is trying to get commissions, but they are really hard to get in touch with, almost impossible. You have to be specifically referred to them," Tim quickly shot off with a huge smile.

"Yeah, apparently it's his niece and she's the only designer Jagged will use," Dick said.

"I've managed to get an email for her, but I haven't got a reply so I'm assuming that means she's either busy or she rejected my request," Tim pouted a bit at that.

"Tt. Since when are you so into fashion?" Damian rolled his eyes.

"That girl has got major talent! She designs for all the biggest hits, mostly in Paris but has gotten gigs across the world as well!" Dick jumped up and down in his seat like an excited child, "rumor has it that her pieces bring good luck and are extremely comfortable as well, not to mention high quality."

"Imagine wearing an MDC original!!!" Tim almost squealed with his elation, "please tell me MDC will be joining Jagged?!"

It seemed Dick also realized that Bruce never mentioned if the designer would be joining the rock star and pounced out of his chair at the dinner table, latched onto his leg, fell onto his stomach on the floor, and tilted his head up at his adoptive father and begged, "please tell us she's coming!!! I have to meet her!"

Bruce just sighed, so done with his sons' antics but used to their dramatics nonetheless. He hesitated to answer, causing the sparkle of hope to simper down slightly and their delight to decrease. That is until Bruce put his hand to his forehead, rubbing it.

"Jagged Stone will be accompanied by his designer who will be making us suits for the Gala next week," Bruce quickly got out before the boys could interrupt him or start doing something stupid like jumping on the table and screaming with excitement.

Which was exactly what Richard did.

He jumped up, jumped right onto the table, and shrieked with pure joy. Tim's ecstasy was much less...enthusiastic than Grayson's. He was quickly squealing like the little fangirl he was with the biggest smile on his face, actually looking genuinely awake for once. Damian rolled his eyes at their antics before excusing himself from the table and headed to his room.