Another Jasonette

Valentine's Day Special

Jasonette

Marinette was known for arriving late to school, coming to events late, and being late in general because of oversleeping. Jason knew Marinette better than that though. Marinette didn't sleep that much. She was always busy with something whether it be designing, commissions, superheroing, baby sitting, and a wide variety of other things, his Pixie Pop just could never catch a break. So if she came late to a date he'd brush it off. If she lost the time while working on on of her projects so dinner wasn't made when he arrived home, he would kiss her head and tell her not to worry about it, using the skills she taught him to make something for them. If movie night had to be canceled because someone dumped their child on her, Jason would help out best he could.

Point is, Marinette didn't sleep. She claimed she'd oversleep when really she had only just feel asleep and too damn tired to notice it was morning already. She had dark bags under her eyes that could give Tim a run for his money for god's sake! Jason needed to do something to help his wonderful Pixie out. She wasn't allowed to burn herself out because at this point, who even knew if she'd light again with how much she's been put through.

So Jason had it all planned out, everything was set up ready, all he had to do was get his Pixie to actually join him. Jason walked down the hall to her studio and peeped inside. He spotted the lovely bluenette hunched over her sketchbook, scribbling things down, probably a design, with her back facing him. He quietly approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, causing her to jump slightly before realizing it was just him and relaxing into his embrace.

"Come sit with me?" Jason murmured into her hair.

"I have to finish this," Marinette informed him, turning her head so her chest brushed his salt and pepper hair.

"Bring it with you," Jason gruffly responded, already had counted on her saying that, "I just want to spend time with my magnificent, gorgeous, tiny, pixie pop. Is that too much to ask?"

Marinette sighed, but Jason could tell she was giving in as her shoulders fell in defeat and she leaned back against him more responding with, "fine, but you have to let me work."

"Deal," Jason conceded easily with a hidden smirk. The plan was set in motion.

Marinette quickly gathered the supplies she would need, a pencil and her sketchbook, but before she could even rise from her seat, Jason scooped her up bridle style and started carrying her to the TV room as Marinette gave a little squeak of surprise. Jason had a wicked grin on as he pressed his lips to her neck, peppering soft kisses to it causing his little Pixie to giggle at the ticklish feeling. He gently set her on the couch, settling next to her and wrapping an arm around her tiny form and pulling her against him. Marinette easily settled against him and continued sketching.

It wasn't long before the girl started shivering from the cold. He certainly had no clue as to why the AC was on, freezing the room. The design promptly grabbed a blanket conveniently placed on the cushion next to her and wrapped it around herself, snuggling in Jason's side a bit more. Jason took out his book and began reading. Everything was falling into place.

A yawn escaped Pixies mouth as she stretched a bit. Her position was a bit uncomfortable so instead she sprawled across the couch, resting her head in his lap just as he wanted her to. He smiled sweetly at her as she looked up at him, silently asking if it was ok. He went back to his book and her back to the sketchpad. It wasn't long before he noticed that she kept redrawing the same line over and over again, obviously to tired to think straight. He began the final phase of his devious plan and ran his hand through her pretty blue locks. He watched as she sighed in content and completely relaxed. He carefully placed her art tools aside and continued threading his hand through her hair. It wasn't long before her breathing evened out and she became dead to the world. She wasn't going to be waking anytime soon if he had anything to say about it. He continued to stroke her soft hair, only stopping to flip his page.

She rolled over, further entangling herself into a blanket burrito and snuggled against his leg, a content, sleepy smile on her face. He looked at her lovingly before leaning down and brushing a kiss on her forehead.

Mission accomplished. 

---------------------------

Sorry to disappoint, I'll try and get caught up quickly so we can get longer, better chapters.