Jon x Mari x Dami prt 2

Valentine's Day Special

Jon x Mari x Dami prt 2

Jon flopped ungracefully onto his bed on his back, resting his head on his arms as a goofy smile graced his features as he thought back to what happened last night.

Damian had finally accepted his feelings and returned them! And on top of that he got an incredibly adorable, tiny girlfriend as well. Apparently she had organized everything from the gorgeous setting on top of the Eiffel tower looking over the lovely pinks and purples sprinkled in sparse stars, the lights of the city blocking the view of most of them, to the little picnic with all their favorite foods in a peaceful spot where no one would bother them. Damian probably supplied her with a list of his favorite foods for her. They sat atop the famous Parisian landmark and talked until it looked like the little bluenette was going to pass out, getting to know about each other.Jon was honestly surprised with himself. He didn't like when other people touched Damian. Jon was a very touchy-feely person, while Damian was quite the opposite not wanting anyone to touch him. Jon was the only exception. He always got annoyed with girls who tried to latch onto his arms like little leeches. So not too long after they sat down and began getting to know each other, enjoying the picnic, when Marinette cuddled into Damian's side and Damian easily wrapped an arm around her waist in return, Jon was surprised by the lack of jealousy or anger. He was honestly ok with Damian having physical affection for the short girl, after all he got to snuggle into his other side.He smiled dopily thinking of his new boyfriend and girlfriend. He couldn't wish for anyone better to fill his heart.After they talked for hours on end, Marinette and Damian both bringing out sketchbooks at one point and doodling out their respective drawings, Jon moved so he sat between them and found Marinette to be a cuddly person. She immediately snuggled into his side, Damian took the other, although at first he did not cuddle, but eventually leaned against his side as some time passed by, and he watched his partners draw, a newfound peace inside him. She even accepted that he was part alien after his whole flying accidently while kissing Damian incident. She easily pierced together that he was Superboy, but he couldn't find it in himself to care. She didn't even bat an eye. She didn't realize she was dating a Wayne at first, just accepted Damian for himself. She knew they lived in America but was willing to do a long distance relationship and they promised to visit whenever they had the free time. No wonder the Ice Prince fell for her, she was a fucking angel. He smiled at the thought. His angel and demon partners. He closed his eyes, falling asleep to the thoughts of a little bluebell eyed pixie and a ravenhead robin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i actually did not want to post this yet. I started writing this yesterday then proof read it -yes actually proof read it for once in my life- and I'm happy with it, its just short and the beginning of what I actually want to post. I just really don't feel like writing at the moment and have no extra pieces written at the moment that I can post.

So enjoy this I guess. Jonxmarixdami won so this was that part 2 i promised. There will now have to be 3 parts now though lol

Sorry about that guys.Very short

Thanks to everyone who voted by the way! I'll give you all a shoutout tomorrow as I want to be dead to the world very soon.

*flops on floor face first* This is fine

Enjoy this tidbit for JonxDamixMari, they'll be more eventually. I've actually managed to get 5 assignments done each day for the last 3 days so it's looking good guys. I have 16 history assignments still but hey, I'll take whatever wins I can get. I might possibly be able to finish it all by Sunday which means Monday could possibly be the day I start actually trying to write again. Yay! We'll see how it goes though.

Thank you as always for reading!ACHIEVMENTS: I got 200 hits just today *hyperventilates in excitement* (You can do that right lol?)Over 1200 hits on Ao3!!!!!850 views on Fanfiction 1k on Wattpad!!!! And 99 votes!!!