Get Exposed *W*itch

Did someone say Lila salt?

*Everybody in the room raises hands*

*Smirks evilly* My guilty pleasure

[Would it be a guilty pleasure if you don't feel guilty about it?]

Please note: Within this chapter is the nickname Gotham's Angel. Please note I 100% stole it from another story. I'm almost positive it's "Devastating" by OliJo315

So credit to them!

Thank you!

I hear it's rude to advertise books on other people stories but Imma do it anyways. Go read it^^^ it's amazing!

 Go read it^^^ it's amazing!

Amazing^^^^^

They followed me ;-; My life is complete XD *Screams with joy*

Ha bet you thought I wasn't posting XP

_____________________________________________________

Valentine's Day Special

Damianette

Marinette had recently moved to Gotham permanently. Bruce, totally not upset he couldn't adopt the girl, decided that if he couldn't be the girls father then he sure as hell would be the best future father-in-law he could be and offered her a room in the manor until she could afford a proper place to live.

At first the girl denied it, not wanting to be a nuisance and insisted she had enough money for an apartment, but then of course all the Wayne children had to get involved.

Dick's argument was that they'd get to see her more often, and actually go to the manor more often, if she lived there even if it was temporary.

Tim's two cent's was that then she could stay up all night with him as well seeing as they were both insomniacs as well as that she'd be working for them under the fashion department as their personal designer, as well as the fact that they had the room and were completely willing to give her a studio for her designing job, and that working in the manor would make it easier.

Damian, the only slightly rational one there, told her that they'd be closer but the decision was ultimately left to her and he'd respect whatever she'd choose.

And of course Jason's point would be that they'd be right next to each other, courtesy of Alfred's placement, and Marinette would already be coming over every day to see her boyfriend so she would practically live in the manor anyway. Then Jason being Jason had to add that Bruce would also totally be fine with them sleeping with each other with his trademark shit-eatting smirk.