TO THE MAN WHO LET HER GO (2)

Jennie

Feeling lonely in my apartment i decided to meet my best friend Rosé today. Well, being single again after 2 years in a relationship is no joke. Im still lonely and broken even it's been 5 month already.

"Rosé, im coming to your apartment in 30 minutes.." i send her a simple chat then i drove my car to her place.. Rosé was the best solois artis. She actually from Australia but due to her career she's stay here for good.

I walk my self to 18th floors where's Rosé live.i press the door bell and wait for her to open the door.

"Unnieeee......finally u here..i miss you so much.." we hug each other and she invites me to come. There i meet her cousin. The one who I don't even think that will changes whole my life.

"Unnie, this is Lisa..the cousin i always telling you about.." she said. I came back to my sense when i heard Rosé voice.

"Annyeoonngg....im Jennie.." I smile to her and bow a bit. She's not smiling.Her aura give some cold vibes and sexy in the same times.

"Lisa.." Then she pick her things and hug Rosé.."Poops,i have to go now..i have a photoshoot in few hours.." she bit her goodbye and just bow her head to me. Jeezzz... arrogant!

"Unnie, don't mind Lisa.. she's been like that since birth.." Rosé explain to me and giggles.

"Ugghhh... I don't expect you'll have a cousin like that..okay, looks at you..you are lovely..but looks at her.. she's Getting into my nerves already.." i told her with my irritated voice. Why her action bother me much.

It's not stop there when the day after tomorrow she will be the one who sending Rosé to our agency. Everyone seem like to know her well..but, i think im just the only one who just know her yesterday..wtf!!

"Heyyy... Laliii...whatssup man.." jezz..even Jisoo unnie know her?? Seriously who is Lisa actually??

"Hey Jendeuk, this is Lisa the one and only the best of the best photoghraper in city..and almost be our rapper and dancer back then.." Jisoo introduce this Lisa again to me and whaaatt?? Almost?? That's mean she's the one who's people always talk about who left the agency with full of pakej back then??

"I know unnie..i have to go..i have an photoshoot for my new cf in hour.." i said to Jisoo unnie..

-----------------------
Lisa

I been here in YGE building for my job. Actually, 5years ago i almost debut as an idol with Jisoo and her group name Blackjack. But,i love my passion more into photography so i decide to left and pursue my dreams.

"Okay guys we will start in 10 minutes..is everything okay??" I told to all my staff.im always checking all my stuff before take a shoot so there's will be no excuse or this is wrong this is not working when i start my work.

"Everything set Lisa.." Javier answer me .

"Okay good then..we just wait for the main artis now"

"She's ready in 5 minutes Lis.." Vall my light man said to me. I just show my thumbs up to show him that I'm understand.

There she is. In her beautiful red dress. Her feline eyes. Her gummy smiles. She bows to all the staff until her eyes meet mine. She just bow her head and go to the main photoshoot. Tsk! I know she's mad at me for being meant to her yesterday.

I didn't want to react like that. Give her cold shoulder. That not my intention. I just...just feeling so nervous and shy. Who wouldn't?? When your crush. For 3 years just standing infront of you with her simple outfit and her sweet smiles. I means.. she's Jennie Kim we were talk about. Im nervous as fuck yesterday until I can't react. Okay, i'll make it up after finish my jobs later.