GONE

Rosé

"Are you okay Lisa? Please came out.. Let's have you dinner. You didn't eat since yesterday Lisa."

Im calling for Lisa hundreds times already. She's been look herself in her bedroom since yesterday morning. Im afraid that she's been starving to dead.

"Unnie....can you please come here?? Lisa's been in her bedroom since yesterday.. okay..i'll be waiting unnie...paliwaaa....im start to getting nervous and afraid that something might happend to her unnie...yes..see you..bye.."

I've been calling Jisoo unnie and waiting for her to come. atleast she's can getting Lisa out from her room. Since the news been spread she's just lock herself in her room..sometimes i heard she's crying and punch her wall.. pity girl..it make me wanna crying to when i heard she's crying. Who not might be? Lisa never cryin' she's the happy go lucky one. When im sink eith my thoughts there's is i hearf my door bell rings and i know it might be Jisoo.

"How is she??" Jisoo unnie hug me and we sit on my couch too. I heading to my kitchen to take some orange juice and give it to her.

"As u see unnie...im like living alone in this big house.. there's no more Lisa laughter and Lisa's who's annoy me like everyday she use too.."

I sit beside Jisoo unnie and lean my head on her shoulder. Im sad. Sad coz i know how sad was my Lisa.

"Did she eat??" She ask me again.i just shook my head.

"She's not even open her door from yesterday unnie.." i said sadly. And i know Jisoo also sad.

"Let me talk to her okay? You stay here. Maybe she'll came out.." jisoo unnie walk to Lisa bedroom.

Jisoo

"Lisayaaa.....please open the door.. it's me...we need to talk Lisa.." i called her for several times already but still there's no answer. I knock again . I know she's been truly sad right now.

"Come on Lisa... Unnie need to talk to you...open the door please .." im begging her already. Im afraid that something might happend to her right now. Since she didn't out from her bedroom and don't evwn eat anything since yesterday.

I herad her door lock knocked and im open her door immediately and to my surprise..... she's totally a mess.. she's not looking at me..and just stare to the floor with her teary eyes. I didn't waste any time i pull her for the hug .a tight one..and there i heard she's crying again...

"She's gone unnie..." That's was all she said. I rubs her back and told her that's everything gonna be okay. Rosé came to our scene and hugs Lisa too.. we're crying ugly right now .

"Isn't im worth enough for her unnie?? Chaeng??" She's still crying. Chaeng just cryin and didn't talk.

"Lisa,listen..u need to eat and take a bath first.. we'll be talking about this okay .now let's get you clean first..me and chaeng will cook's something.." i told her. Gladly she's heard me and start to take bath.

"Unnie, im worried about her.. she's seem so sad unnie.. I can't see her like that.." Chaeng start her conversation with me.

"Chaenggg, i know you worried but we need to be strong for her okay.." i start to cook some dishes..

After we ate, basically it's just me and chaeng who eat but Lisa's just have her one scoop rice only. We sat in the couch and start to discussing about Lisa's problems.

"Are you okay Lisa??" Chaeng look at Lisa first then she's look at me.

"Do i looks I'm okay right now Chaeng?" There's she is. She's crying again and chaeng immediately run to her and embrace her into a tight hug.

"Lisa,be patient okay..i know what you been thru is not easy but i need my positive Lisa.." i told her and rub her arm...

"How am i supposed to live without her unnie?? She's my everything's.. everything's unnie but im just nobody to her.." she's keep crying. Her eyes can tell you how much she's suffer already.

"I want to go back to Thailand unnie and cut my contract as soon as possible... I can't stay here anymore..i have enough already..i know she'll be happy without me..and I don't want to live my life like this anymore.."

"Lisa! What?!" Chaeng and i said in unison.

"Lisa, you should think again about your leave.." i said to her.

"No unnie,i'll leave tomorrow..i already called my mom and about my stuff i'll ask Bambam to pick it for me after a week.."

"Is there nothing we can do for you for your stay Lisa??" Chaeng ask her with teary eyes.

"No Chaeng.. I'm positive..i'll go..im sorry that im ended my contract and leave the both of you..but this is for my good too.." we hug each other one last time and spend the night watching and looking at our pictures from our trainee day until we debut with tears.

Im not ready. I can't believe we will lost Lisa. I mean we have a same dream but looks like Lisa's dream was not with us anymore. I couldn't blame her. I don't want to be selfish too. But seing her like this totally mess i rather to let her go from seing her crying and broken.

------------------------------

Lisa

I woke up at 5am in the morning seing this two my pretty unnie's sleeping while hugging me. I'll be leaving less than 5 hours from now on. Surely i'll be missing the two of them and.......Jennie.

Just remember her name will makes me cry again. I just couldn't. I'm broken. She's left me and choose someone to be with. I want to forget all the pain and all the memories we have together. So, i choose to came back to my country.

All my love is gone.I'm standing all alone
And I'm searching for something.But I can't feel nothing.I’ve packed my bags and go on.This don't feel like home anymore.Too much on the small rainbow, I feel so used
How am I supposed to live without you?

"Unnie.. Chaeng...i'll see the both of you again in a couples of months.," I said and hugging them.

"Did she's know you're leaving??" Chaeng ask me and im just shooks my head.

"Why would she need to know when im nobody to her in the first place Chaeng??" I smile. The bitter smiles i can give them. Chaeng just nod her head and Jisoo embrace me to hug again. Im surely will miss you two. I cant control my emotion again and start to teary up again. You guys can really see my swallown eyes.

"I need to ho now guys..please take care... Jisoo yaa...if u miss me just go to Thailand i will treat you chiken.." im trying to joking with her but she's just nood her head and crying.

"Chaeng, please take care of your self okay...if u miss me or missing our pillow fight just come over im just one call away.." she's still huging me and crying.

"Can you two promise me to look after Jennie too?? She's probably need you too ..i know she's got a lot of hate comments for her new dating isue.." i told them.

"Lisayaaa...you really have a golden heart.. even she's the one who let you down but you still thinking about her.." I just smile when jisoo told me that.

"I have to go now.. Rosé, I'll send you a new song and please receive it as my gift to you.."

I looks into my side its cloudy.I just wanna be the one
But to you we're already done
Tell me, why'd you have to hit and run me?
Now I'm all alone, cryin' ugly
You broke my heart just for fun.Took my love and just left me numb.

Am I the story that's sad and true?
I can feel the pain, can you?
You had to be the one to let me down, to color me blue
Hate to see you with someone new but please be happy Jennie. Godbye my love 😭

Hey guys! I know all of us or some of us kinda shocked with the news .. can't lie im sad too...but please be happy for them and try to be positive as we can. My mood today kinda swings. But in a couple of days I'll be okay. Jenlisa always real for me if not as a lover they still real as a friends or sister. But im cryin ugly to when i wrote this 😭😭😭