NO REGRETS

JENNIE POV

Finally,this is it.Two days from now the Love of my life will be someone wife.The girl that I'm falling for will be someone's treasure. Jennie,how could you called her yours if you never told her your feelings right?? Yes,im falling for my best friend from the day I've been meet her in our 2nd years off our University day 5 years ago.

Lisa, a sweet, caring and charming friend that everyone could ask for. She's will be someone wife less than 72 hour's. she will be married with the love of her life. But why I'm feeling hurt?? I am happy for her,don't get me wron..but,still why I'm feeling like my heart broken into pieces??

"Jennie unnie, are you ready for Lisa big day??" My sweet Rosie ask me.

"Ofcourse i am Rosie.. why would you ask me that?? She is my bestfriend after all.." I'm trying to sound convinced to my answer.

"Unnie, don't lie...i know you are not that happy.. I'm here since day one too unnie...i know what's your feelings.." yes..Rosie was our friends too back then with Jisoo unnie. We're the best group ever until now.

"Rosie, I don't want to talk about it now. I am okay. My feelings doesn't matter. What i want is Lisa to be happy with Joy and i know Joy is a nice and good girl." I smile but i know my smiles can't make Rosie believe me.

"Hmmmm .... I don't get it unnie . Why?? Why both of you can be together?? I know you love her and Lisa loves you too... But, I don't get it why dont both of you just confess to each other!?" I know Rosie pissed off right now. I don't think Lisa love me the way i love her Rosie. If she love me she'll never ask Joy for marriage. Am i right??

"Let's say that just your delulu Rosie.." i wink and goes to my room.

She will be happy isn't she?? With or without me. Im happy for her. But i know my heart and my eyes betrayed me. If I'm happy why I'm still crying right now?? If im happy why it's feels so hurt?? Can i be okay on that day?? Can i give her my best smile on her wedding day?? I love you Lisa.. please be happy.. and once again,im sleeping with my tears.

______________________________

Wedding Day (Lisa pov)

Today is the day. I am bit nervous right now. I fix my grey tuxedo and my bangs. I look into mirror and said to my self "No regrets Lisa". Suddenly my door open and there i see my beautiful friends come to see me before I'm going to altar.

"Yo..yo..yo...wassup my handsome Manoban.." Jisoo comes and hugging me. I smile and hug her back.

"There you are.. you look stunning in your tuxedo Dr.Lisa." Rosie really love to tease me. Yes,im a doctor if you guys wondering.

"I don't know how your clients could handle your noisy attorney Park." I smirk and tease her too. I'm searching for one another important person but she's no where to be found.

"Do you searching for Jennie ??" Jisoo asking me and I'm just only nood my head and give her my bitter smiles.

"She's will be here no worries Lisa.. She just need to do something.. you know she's the best attorney in town.." Rosie told me and im just nood my head and smiling. I'm kinda worried that my bestfriend might be late or she's will not coming today. Coz she's looks unhappy these few weeks. Everytime im asking her she's just told me nothing and streasing out about her works.

"Lisa,are you okay?? Are you happy with all of this??" suddenly Jisoo asking me when Rosie head out of my room.

"Excuse me Jisoo?? Why would i not happy?" I told her and sit infront of my mirror again.