SOULMATE FRIEND

Have you ever been inlove with someone deeply and you willing to do anything for her even you got hurt everytime and never seems to be have a happy ending with her?? I do.. And I'm inlove with my bestfriend for almost decade start from our highschool day.. I'm Lalisa Manoban,25 years old and a successful architect and this is my story..

No One POV

"Yahhh... Lisayaa... Let's going to the reunion tonight.. all of our highschool friends will be there tonight.."

"I can't Jisoo.. I'm really busy today.. you know im not the person who will hangout at the night.."

"But this is our reunion Lisayaa... We didn't meet most of them for 7-8 years already.. come-on... Don't be a killjoy for once.."

"I can't promise you Jisoo... And i already promise Joy dinner tonight.."

"Haissyyy... You can bring her to our reunion after you take her for dinner right?? Anyway, i heard that Jennie also will be there tonight... Don't you miss your so called 'soulmate friend'?? You didn't meet her for almost 7 years right after our graduation??"

"What?? Jennie?? She's back from New Zealand??"

"Yes!! She is! She's already here almost 3 month already Lisa... Waiiittt... Waitt... Don't she tell you??"

"Tell me what?? That she's back?? Nope... Fyi, i didn't contact her for 3 years already since... You know, her posesif girlfriend little drama.."

"Oh... I thought you still contact her all this time?? Just be there tonight okay... I'm waiting for you..bye!!"

With that Jisoo just hung up her call. Here i am, stuck with my thoughts. I really do want to meet my bestfriend but in the same time im affraid that i might be hurt again.

Oh, come-on Lisa, why would you will be hurt in the first place when you never ever telling Jennie about your feelings right?? You heard me. Yes, i never told Jennie about my feelings towards her all this time.

For her im just her bestfriend, her "soulmate friend" that she share everythings,about her secret, her life ,her up and down... When i say everythings that's mean EVERYTHING.. including her love lifes..

I'm the first person that know she's into girl before her parents. Because she's come out to me when we was 18 after our graduation day.

I'm inlove with Jennie when we was 14 but i never told her. I'm affraid. Affraid of what will people say about me. What will Jennie thinking about me. And the most important is, im affraid that i will lose our friendship.

Even after Jennie coming out to me i never have my courage to tell her about my feelings. I know she's into girl but with my condition, i just feels like im a half boy.. yes, i am intersex..

"Lisa, what are you doing?? Let's go.. now, time for back home sangjanim.." That's Joy.. my bestfriend. I meet her on my last year before i graduated in my collage. We take same course and now we work together and be a business partner.

"Ahhh.... I didn't know that now is pass 5 pm.. Let's go..."

We heading to my car. Joy will ride with me since i already told her last night that i own her one dinner today. And beside we live only few blocks from each other.

"Joyeee.. Can you go with me to my reunion after our dinner tonight?? Im asking her while driving into one of my favorite restaurant.

"Emm...why so sudden?? I've never know that Lalisa will going out for that kind of events after 8pm.??" she's smiling and scrolling her fone.

"You know Jisoo... She's insist.."

"Okay..i'll go with you then since I'm also boring.. but after dinner you should send me home first.. i need to fresh up.."